Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On the Amazon Mom changes, Mary Jo on Facebook shares: “In good news, current members get a $30 credit. I suppose they are trying to keep me happy. It’s kind of working.
- BethP noticed on Ibotta: “And Mariano’s is added too, yay!”
- For the $.85 sale, Jane says: “I see a new coupon in todays red plum for Renuzit, buy 3 get 3 free, max value $3.30!”
- From renee: “Check your dollar General stores also for the cascade rebate. I work in a advertising company and we put those rebates up in there this week.”
- A question from katy on the double coupon event: “Any good diaper deals for this scenario. Tia”
- A warning from lisa: “Km art (in Joliet anyway) will not take ANY coupons that are printed by you.No manufacturer coupons you printed.just so people don’t go with them and get disappointed…..”
- Rangerdave says: “Meijer has backpacks on clearance.and they will be an additional 25% off Sunday through Saturday. The store on Boughton and Weber will have a larger variety of clearance backpacks.”
- A find from kim: “At Meijer the 18 ct popsicle brand air head popsicles are $2.14 and there is a $2.00 off 9-24 ct popsicle brand. 14cents!”
- DON is wondering: “Someone once mentioned that Goodwill gets Target stuff on Tuesdays – any truth to this?”
- Kari O. responds: “Goodwill does receive Target Salvage, but the day is dependent on the locations. The super northern Chicagoland areas gets them on Friday. But keep in mind they price the items for more than the 70% off clearance price was. So you’re better off catching the items before they are Salvaged.”
- Sent over by Kitty: “There’s a $20 rebate on Olay facial skin care products wyb $50 worth. it expires 9/30 but some of us may have purchased Olay products this week at Target and there’s still time to get to the $50 if you are close.”
- Jane wonders: “On the rebate for the Action Pacs (Cascade), do you think they will send you the Visa card for $5 no matter what price you’ve paid? Like when you bought yours at DG, even without a coupon, it was less than $5. So, are we smart to shop around for the cheapest pacs if they issue a $5 card no matter what you paid. I wonder if they can actually issue a card for say $3.29? I see the rebate started 9-1….possibly others can chime in on what they did.”
- Susie shares: “Try the target in crestwood, I just picked up some backpacks @70% off on Friday. I got my 6th grader a black one on clearance for $11.98 to keep as a spare, it was originally $39.99. Also I picked up some other ones for $4.98 and $5.98. Call around because each location does markdowns at different times. The back to school clearance was between the sporting goods and toys department”