Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander found Nivea shaving cream: “Another cheap thing on Amazon. There’s $2 Q, and it’s also part of Buy 3 Get 1 free. “
- Heather on the Izze deal: “No, They are way cheaper at Costco. I believe their around 11.99.”
- A question from ellen: “if anyone has a good scenario on foundation and/or powder can you please post here? i am almost out of powder and my foundation supply is getting low. i am not brand specific so any kind will suffice. thanks.”
- Kari O. asks: “Has anyone seen 25¢ Affy Tapples single apples at Jewel-Osco? I saw this on IG but their “Red Alert” pricing is SO random at every location. Hoping it’s at all locations but feeling doubtful.” She adds: “I think they’re delicious as long as you refridgerate them first, then slice them off the stick. The center gets mushy.”
- Check your SYWR account, because Felicia sends over: “I logged into my acct last night and saw that I have $88 in surprise points for shoes. (!!!) I don’t know how I got so lucky. Athletic shoes for the family are buy one, get one 50% off so I got my dd2 a couple pr for the winter and a pair for myself. I also had $10/$50. I walked away not paying anything and still have points to buy more shoes!”
- Kari O. reports: “I noticed yesterday at Menard’s they had 20 ct Frito-Lays Classic multipack chips on sale for $4.99! Cheaper than the last Amazon deal and Sam’s Club. :)”
- From Carlyn on Facebook: “I’m in the market for a rug steam cleaner. Any advice/deals? attachment for cleaning the couch would be a bonus!“
- Kari O. is wondering: “Does anyone know what day Targets meat department does markdowns? Hoping to triple stack with a $2 off coupon. :)”
- Krystle shares: “Bought Laughing Cow @ $2.79 and Babybel @ $2.99, total $5.78. Used $1/1 printables for both, but to my surprise the $1/$5 Target mobile coupon for market pantry cheeses applied to my purchase. So after Ibotta, my total was $1.78 for both!!! While scrutinizing my receipt, I also noticed cartwheel discounts for items I did NOT have selected on my CW. Has this happened to anyone else? I normally check my items as I throw them in my cart. But my DH was randomly grabbing things. I thought this was strange. Oh and don’t forget about the FREE Colgate toothbrush with $1/1 Colgate mobile coupon (text Thanks), auto adjusts at register.” I had that once with Cartwheel, where all of the applicable offers came off, regardless of whether I had selected them. I have no idea why it happened that time and not others where I forgot to check and add.