Have you guys seen this Consumerist article about Kmart canceling Christmas layaways, and in some cases not refunding money til after the holiday? I hope that none of you got caught up in this.
Stacy on Facebook spotted Essential Home comforter sets at Kmart for just $17.99, available for free in store pickup if there is a Kmart left open by you! Pretty good reviews, too.
Here’s another Groupon Bucks gift card deal: Pick up a $25 Kmart eGift card + $5 in Groupon Bucks (to spend on anything you want on Groupon) for just $25.00. If you are shopping at Kmart anyway, it’s like free $5 Groupon! Thanks to feelgood for spotting this one.
Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Facebook Wall.
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
*** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Cindy sent this deal, “I bought 2 packages of Hydro 5 Schick Razors (2 cartridges) w/ bonus 2.75 oz Schick shave gel in package – $12.29 each ($24.58) Added a 2.75 oz can of Edge shaving gel to make purchase go over $25. – $2.27. Total: $26.85 w/o taxes. Used a 10% off shaving products totaling $20 or more from the in-store red coupon machine: – $2.69 Used the B1GI Schick Razor coupon from on line: – $12.29 Received $10 ECB for purchasing $25 or over of Schick & Edge shaving products. After coupons and ECB, excluding tax, I paid $1.87 for 2 Razors with 2 cartridges each, and 3 – 2.75oz. Shaving Gels.
- Jane sent this deal f for the Kmart double coupons, “Also if you get your pre coupon total up to $30 with P&G products, you will get a CRT for $10 back. This time it will not roll and is good next week Dec7 -Dec14.”
- Tracy has a comment on the Walmart energizer deal, “Regarding the Energizer Walamrt gift cards. I submitted 11/18 and it is still processing. Perhaps due to Thanksgiving.”
- Andrea also comments, “I bet you will get your gift card very soon. I should know better than to rely on my memory, but in this case, I was pretty close. I submitted my codes on November 12th and received the gift cards on November 20th.”
- Sara sent this, “20% off Butternut Squash is the Healthy Offer of the week for SavingStar. If anyone orders from Peapod, they charge per squash, not per pound, unlike many of the grocery stores. Also, when you cook squash (any kind, acorn , butternut, spaghetti, etc), there’s no need to cut them in half. Just put it on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven, depending on the size, bake for an 1 – 1/2 hours. Let it cool and then it opens with a butter knife. It’s much, much easier than trying to cut it open before baking.”
- Kay agrees, “I baked a couple hundred pie pumpkins last year (to freeze for the dogs) and baking them whole is so much easier! Just remember to stab them a few times with carving knife! Otherwise they might explode – which happened to me! Quite a mess!
- Joan sent a deal for cheap chicken, “Tony’s Bridgeview & Countryside stores has drumsticks 49 cents # seen Rachel Ray today make a great roasted chicken with Italian sausage style spices looked great .might try”
- Seachicago sent this deal, “Five below has “spiral art” kits for $5, if you missed the $9.99 Spirograph deal on amazon. Much less deluxe, but probably a good starter set!”
- Amanda has a request, “Has anyone seen the Disney storybook collections on Amazon for $5 this year? I think I’ve picked a few up the past few years around this time, but haven’t seen them for that price this year. Did I miss it? (I think they were mostly Disney collections, but Treasury of Curious George was also included, so others may have been as well. They’re like 8 x 8 or 9 x9 and have around 8-10 stories in each book.) Thank you!”
- Sara replies to Amanda, “Yep, saw it a few days ago on hip2save, looks like it’s over “
- Kari also responds, “They were $6 this year. I picked up the new marvel, disney junior, classics and a psuedo version of dreamworks too, all at Walmart for BF. My kiddos have a growing collection and we LOVE the .”
- Merri has a request, “We are looking to switch our home phone to an Ooma. Does anyone who has it have any suggestions which to get?”
- Rachel responds to Merri, “We have the telo (older model) and have been very happy with it. :)”
- Patty has a question, “Just wondering if you or any of your readers did the All You Palmolive rebate back in August. I uploaded my receipt to FB and even confirmed that they received it. However, I never received the $5 rebate. I messaged them on FB over a week ago, but they have not responded. Have you had any success with this? Thanks.”
- Kitty comments, “Bought 20 CT Lipton tea bags by mistake. Scanned it and said didn’t match. Just got the $1.29 posted to my account!”
- Maureen sent this BOLO, “Keep your eye out at Walgreen’s for Jingle Cash catalinas. Got this one today – $20 off a $30 purchase good next week.”
Kmart has some nice small appliance sales as part of their Home deals this Cyber Monday! The hand mixer above is $4.99, and the toaster is just $9.99, available for in-store pickup. They have a four quart slow cooker for $9.99, steam iron $9.99, electric can opener $4.99, and more.
- Try code SAVEATK5 for another $5/$45.
Here’s one feelgood found: This TracFone Optimus Fuel L34C prepaid smartphone is down to $9.99 at Kmart!
(Their links are being kind of hinky, so if you don’t see it, search “tracfone l34c” at the top of their page.)
He comments: “Probably good for loading grocery cashback apps using wifi at home.”
Here’s a cute find from Elizabeth on Facebook! This Little Tikes I’m an Artist station runs just $29.99 for SYWR members at Kmart right now, free ship at $59 or with MAX.