On Sunday 2/7/16 we’re expecting two inserts: One SmartSource and one RedPlum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- $1.00/1 all products. Over at Food 4 Less this week, get free Snuggle wyb two all at $2.99 each.
- $1.00/5 Beech-Nut.
- $2.00/1 20 ct+ Excedrin (exp. 2/20).
- $2.00/1 got2b styler.
- $.55/1 gallon or two half gallons TruMoo.
- $1.00/1 Arm & Hammer liquid detergent.
- $1.00/2 Bush’s variety beans or chili beans.
- A bunch of Glade coupons.
- $2.00/1 Huggies.
- $1.00/1 Maxwell House.
- $3.00/2 Nivea lip.
- $1.50/1 13 oz+ Nutella. This is $1.99 at Butera!
- $.75/2 Oreos.
- $.55/1 Oroweat. Should be Brownberry in our area; check select Dollar Tree stores.
- $3.00/1 Playtex sport pads, liners, combo packs.
- $1.00/1 Tai Pei entree. These often go on sale for $2.00 at Meijer etc.
So how many?
Hmm. I’m hoping we get the Bush’s beans coupon, and the Nutella coupon would be nice. We’ll see how many of these are regional — watch for the update in Notes from the Chicago Tribune after I pick up my early edition paper tomorrow!