On Sunday 8/21/16 we’re expecting two newspaper inserts: Red Plum and SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- BIC $1/1 stationery product (9/10)
- Dannon $.75/1 light & fit regular 4pk or 3 light & fit regular single serve (9/19)
- Frigo $1/1 cheese heads snack cheese 8ct+ (9/30)
- Glade $2/3 products excluding plugins scented oil warmer, solid freshener and 8oz room spray (9/25)
- Hormel $.75/1 natural choice deli sandwich meat (10/17)
- Oreo $.75/2 thins 10.1oz (10/8)
- Oroweat $.55/1 bread product dnd (11/30) Should be Brownberry in our area.
- Playtex $2/1 gentle glide tampons 14ct+ (10/2)
- StarKist $.75/1 pouch product (10/2)
- Wet n Wild $.50/1 product (9/3)
- Whole Blends $2/1 shampoo, conditioner or treatment excludes 40oz, banded packs and trial (9/17)
- Dove $3/2 hair care products ets (9/18)
- Quaker $2/3 ready-to-eat or hot cereals excluding single serve (10/1)
So, how many?
These aren’t huge inserts, but the Quaker is interesting — haven’t seen good coupons on them in a while. The Bic coupon should get you some free pens, and some Dollar Tree stores carry Brownberry.