The week of 4/19/15 we’re expecting one insert: SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Apple & Eve $1.50/2 organic quenchers or fruitables 8pks (7/31)
- Clairol $2/1 hair color excludes age defy and trial (5/31) — plus other Clairol hair color coupons.
- Dole $1/2 fruit bowls all natural fruit in 100% juice, no sugar added fruit bowls, gels, fruit parfaits or fruit crisps (7/5)
- Helper $.75/3 regular or ultimate (6/13). Use with the Hamburger Helper/ground beef rebate.
- Huggies $2/1 little snugglers, little movers or overnites diapers (5/16)
- Old El Paso $.60/3 products excluding refrigerated, frozen and soup products (6/13)
- Oroweat $.55/1 sliced bread products dnd (7/31). In Illinois, this is Brownberry brand — so good for Dollar Trees that carry!
- Sabra $1/1 hummus 10oz+ (6/30)
- Speed Stick $2/1 gear antiperspirant/deodorant or body spray excluding 1.8 and .5oz (5/9)
So, how many
One insert, and a slowish week — I’m not too excited about these, how about you?