On Sunday 7/24/16 we’re expecting three newspaper inserts: Red Plum and two SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Garnier Whole Blends $2/1 shampoo, conditioner or treatment (8/20)
- Motrin/Bengay $3/2 motrin ib, pm, children’s or infants’ or bengay products (9/18)
- Neosporin/Band-Aid $2/3 neosporin, band-aid bandages or band-aid first aid products excludes trial, first aid kits, band-aid 10ct and first aid to go kits must buy both brands (9/18)
- Orbit/5/Extra/Juicy Fruit $.50/2 14-15ct gum packs dnd (10/16)
- Oreo $1/1 churros 10.3oz box (9/10)
- Purina ONE $5/2 6lb+ dry dog or cat food (8/13) TARGET COUPON and a couple other Purina Target coupons.
- Quilted Northern $.55/1 bath tissue 6+ double roll (8/23)
- Sally Hansen $1/1 miracle gel product $7.45+ (8/28)
- Tylenol $2.50/2 products ets (9/18)
- Blue Diamond $1.50/2 5oz bags or 6oz cans almonds (9/25)
- Blue Diamond $1/2 32oz+ shelf stable almond breeze almondmilk (9/25)
- Glad $1/1 food protection product excludes 22ct and 29ct food bags (8/24)
- Goody $.50/1 ouchless product (9/12)
- Huggies $2/1 little movers diapers 10ct+ (8/20) + more Huggies coupons
- Post $1/2 cereals listed: honey bunches of oats, pebbles 11oz+, great grains, grape-nuts, shredded wheat, raisin bran, bran flakes, honey-comb, golden crisp, honey graham oh’s, waffle crisp, alpha-bits, good morenings, malt-o-meal 18oz+ bag or 11.5oz+ box, mom’s best, dreamworks better oats, farina, coco wheats or malt-o-meal original hot wheat (9/18)
- Purell $1/1 8z+ advanced hand sanitizer bottle or 35ct+ hand sanitizing wipes (11/15)
- Stella $1/1 fresh mozzarella cheese (9/24)
- BIC $1/1 stationery product (8/6)
- Colgate $2/1 mouthwash 473ml+ (8/20)
- Edge/Schick Hydro/Skintimate $1/1 shave gel excludes 2.75oz (8/14)
- Old El Paso $1/3 products excluding refrigerated and produce products (9/17)
- Palmolive $.50/1 dish liquid 22oz+ (8/13)
- Schick $3/1 hydro or quattro titanium razor excludes disposables and women’s razors or refills (8/14) + more Schick coupons
- Speed Stick B1G1 free gear antiperspirant/deodorant or body spray up to $4.29 excluding 1.8oz and .5oz (8/13)
- Suave Professionals $1.50/1 gold hair care product excludes luxe styling products and 2oz (8/6) (2 coupons)
So, how many?
The Bic coupon will get you free pens on the school supplies deals. Otherwise, it’s a good week for drugstore deals but a very poor week for food coupons — so it all depends on your needs and shopping patterns, as always! 🙂