On Sunday 9/25/16 we’re expecting three newspaper inserts: SmartSource, P&G, and Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- $6.00/2 Clairol hair color.
- $1.00/1 Crunchmaster. These are on sale for $2.50 at Mariano’s with $1.50 back on two on Checkout 51. Buy two for $5.00. Use two $1.00 coupons = $3.00. Get back $1.50 for a net cost of $1.50 for two, or $.75 each.
- $.75/1 Energizer.
- $2.00/3 Glade products.
- $1.25/3 Hershey’s snack size.
- $2.00/1 and $4.00/2 Huggies.
- $2.50/1 Lemon Grass Kitchen entree.
- $1.00/1 Oscar Mayer zip pack lunch meat.
- $1.00/1 Spice Islands.
- Buy Axe body wash get free body spray, plus more Axe coupons.
- Dove coupons including beauty bars, Men+Care, hair care.
- $1.50/2 Dunkin’ Donuts coffee.
- Lipton BOGO tea product excludes bottled teas.
- $1.00/1 Rimmel.
- Purina manufacturer + Target coupons.
- $1.00/1 Silk Nutchello.
- $1.50/1 St. Ives body wash, scrub, lotion, face care.
- $1.00/1 Suave Kids.
- $3.00/2 Suave Gold.
- $5.00/2 TRESemme. Should make for a very good deal with the Jewel Unilever instant savings — will keep you posted tomorrow!
- $1.25/2 Crest pastes, $1.25/1 Crest mouthwash.
- $4.00/2 Head & Shoulders.
- $2.00/1 Luvs diapers.
- $2.00/1 Pampers Easy Ups.
- Buy Pampers diapers or Easy Ups get free wipes.
- $5.00/3 Pantene.
- $1.00/1 Bounty.
- $1.00/1 Charmin.
- $3.00/1 Gillette razor.
- $.50/1 Puffs. These are showing up at some Dollar Tree stores.
- $3.00/1 Venus.
- $3.00/2 Vicks.
So, what do you think?
If you are planning to stock up on TRESemme at Jewel or do some drugstore deals, the Unilever & P&G coupons are always very useful. As usual, though, fewer good food coupons — although the Lipton is nice and the Hershey’s might be useful for Halloween candy shopping. Hoping for the fall baking coupons to start appearing soon! 🙂
As always, I’ll post a Saturday morning update on what we actually received and any surprises in the next Notes from the Chicago Tribune.