The week of 1/25/15, we’re expecting four inserts: SmartSource, P&G, and two Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Aussie $3.00/3 shampoo, conditioner or styling products
- Charmin or Bounty $1.50/3 product, excludes single roll
- Clairol $5.00/2 Hair Color boxes, excludes Age Defy, Balsam, Textures & Tones (exp 2/8). Also a $2.00/1.
- Covergirl $2.00/2 Products excludes accessories. I have seen nail polish at Dollar Tree recently, which would make for two free with coupon.
- Febreze $2.00/2 Products.
- Herbal Essences $2.00/2 Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Products, excludes Color, body wash.
- Metamucil $2.00/1 product (ex meta health bar 1ct sz).
- Secret $3.00/2 Outlast, Scent Expressions and Destinations Anti-perspirants/Deodorants or Body Sprays, excluding 0.5oz.
- Tide $4.00/1 Oxi.
- Blue Diamond $1.50/2 4oz+ almonds cans or bags (3/29) and $1.00/1 10 oz+ bag.
- Kauai Coffee $2/1 package (3/15)
- Lee Kum Kee $1/1 product (7/31)
- Oikos $1/3 triple zero 5.3oz cups (2/23)
- Old El Paso $1/3 products excluding refrigerated, frozen and soup products (3/21)
- Planter’s $1/2 nuts or peanut butter 6oz+ excludes almonds dnd (3/31)
- Spice Islands $2.50 off store brand chicken or beef with the purchase of 1 seasoning or extract dnd (3/15)
- Wonderful $.50/1 halos 2lb+ (2/25)
- Axe $2/1 daily fragrance, antiperspirant or deodorant stick ets (2/22)
- Dove $4/2 hair products excludes trial and M+C (2/8)
- Several $2.00/1 Dove Men+Care coupons
- Ragu $.75/2 products (2/22)
- Superpretzel $1/1 soft pretzel product (3/15)
- Bar-S $.50/2 franks dnd (2/22). If you like these, they are pretty darn cheap anyway.
- DiGiorno $2/2 pizzas (2/28)
- Several $2.00/1 L’Oreal Advanced coupons
- Ore-Ida $1/2 19oz+ products (3/8)
- Purina Dog Chow B1G1 free dog food bag 4.4lb or smaller up to $6.50 (2/21)
- Stouffer’s $1.50/1 family, large family or party size entree 25-96oz (4/30). Also $1.00/2 singles to use on the myriad of buy five get two free sales at Meijer.
So, how many?
It’s a pretty decent week with a good number of inserts. I’m probably doing four — you?