The week of 3/29/15 we’re expecting five inserts: Two SmartSource, two Red Plum, and a P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Bengay $2/1 product (4/26). If you pick up your papers on Saturday morning, through Saturday at CVS: Bengay, buy one get $2.50 ECB limit 1.
- Splenda $2/1 sweetener packets 80ct+, sweetener granulated 9.7oz+ or any sugar blend products dnd (5/1)
- Alexia $.75/1 frozen potatoes or onion rings (5/10). $1.99 at Fresh Thyme; $2.50 at Whole Foods.
- Birds Eye $1/1 c&w vegetable variety (5/29)
- Blue Diamond $1.50/2 6oz almonds cans (6/7). If you get your papers on Saturday morning, do the CVS deal (check to make sure rebates are still up).
- Johnsonville $.75/1 breakfast sausage dnd (5/31)
- LA Looks $.25/1 styling product 8oz or smaller excludes 3oz trial size (5/31). I’ve seen these at Dollar Tree.
- Lime-A-Way $.75/1 product (5/15). They carry toilet bowl cleaners at some Dollar Trees.
- Little Debbie $.95/1 snacks dnd (6/28)
- Maxwell House $.50/1 coffee product (5/10)
- Ore-Ida $1/2 frozen potato products 19oz+ (5/31)
- Spice Islands $1/1 product dnd (4/26)
- all $1/1 product ets (5/10)
- Garnier coupons — We’ll probably get them this time since they’re not the good $2.00/1 shampoo.
- King’s Hawaiian $1/2 products excluding 4pk dinner rolls (5/31)
- Osteo Bi-Flex $4/1 product (4/12). Good for when it’s BOGO at CVS and Jewel.
- Bounty/Charmin $1 off 1 bounty AND 1 charmin product excludes single roll
- Clairol $5/2 hair color boxes excludes age defy, balsam and texture & tones (4/12)
- Covergirl $1.50/1 mascara, eye shadow or eye liner product
- Crest/Oral-B $3/3 toothpastes 3oz+, rinses 237ml+, glide flosses 35m or glide floss picks 30ct+
- Febreze $3/3 products
- Gillette $3/1 razor
- Old Spice $.75/1 product AND $2.00/2 products. The small deodorant sometimes goes $1.00 at Ultra Foods.
- Pampers $3/2 bags or 1 box diapers or pants
- Pantene $2/1 styler or treatment product AND Pantene $5/3 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz
So, how many?
It’s always good to get multiples on a P&G week, and five inserts is great. I was really hoping for a better and larger batch of food & baking coupons this close to Easter, though! I’m thinking four; how about you?