The week of 7/5/15 we’re expecting one insert: P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Always $2/1 radiant or infinity pads 12ct+, and Tampax $2/1 pearl or radiant tampon 16ct+. At Meijer this week: Save $3.00 instantly wyb $12.00 of Always or Tampax feminine care. At Dollar General through 7/5 on a buy five save $5 instantly sale: Always Infinity pads 14-15 ct, $3.00, Tampax Radiant or Pearl tampons 16-18 ct, $3.00.
- Charmin $1/2 12 double rolls, 6 mega rolls or larger.
- Clairol $5/2 hair color excludes age defy, balsam, and textures & tones (7/19).
- Covergirl $3/1 lashblast mascara product. Plus other Cover Girl coupons. We often see Lashblast deals at CVS.
- Crest/Oral-B $3/3 crest toothpastes 3oz+, crest rinses 237ml+ or oral-b glide flosses 35m or floss picks 30ct+.
- Gillette $3/1 male razor excludes disposables AND Venus $3/1 razor excludes disposables.
- Head & Shoulders $5/2 full size products 380ml/12.8oz+ excludes treatments (7/19). Starting 7/5 at Walgreens, Head & Shoulders will be 2/$10 and buy $20 get 5000 points.
- Herbal Essences $3/2 shampoo, conditioner or styling products.
- Olay $3/1 pro-x or regenerist facial moisturizer or facial hair removal
- Pampers $2/1 splashers swim pants AND Pampers $3/2 bags or 1 box diapers or pants.
- Pantene $5/3 products must includes shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz.
- Tide $1/1 detergent excludes 10oz, pods, simply clean & fresh and simply clean & sensitive AND Tide/Downy $3/3 tide detergents or downy products excludes tide 10oz, downy libre enjuague, downy liquid 12 loads, tide simply clean & fresh, tide simply clean & sensitive and tide pods. CVS deal coming Sunday — watch for matchups tomorrow.
So, how many?
My least favorite weeks are P&G only weeks — because you want at least four P&Gs, but then that’s ALL you get.