On Sunday 5/22/16 we’re expecting two newspaper inserts: SmartSource and Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- $4.00/2 Banana Boat. Use on the deal at Target!
- $.75/1 Better Than Bouillon.
- $1.00/1 Hershey’s caramels.
- $.75/1 Land O’ Frost premium bistro or Canadian bacon.
- $1.00/1 Little Remedies.
- $.75/2 Nabisco cookie or cracker.
- $1.00/2 Sargento cheese slices.
- $1.00/1 Sweet Baby Ray’s wing sauce/marinade.
- $1.00/2 Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce.
- $1.00/3 Trident, Dentyne.
- $1.00/1 Tropicana 59 oz lemonades or watermelon beverages.
- $1.00/1 Weight Watchers ice cream novelty carton.
- $.50/1 Wonderful pistachios.
- $1.00/1 Yasso frozen Greek yogurt.
- $1.00/2 Ben & Jerry’s.
- $3.00/2 Garnier Fructis.
- $.55/2 Hillshire Farm smoked dinner sausage.
- $.55/1 Quilted Northern 6 double roll+, or $1.50/1 6 mega roll+.
- $1.00/1 Silk Nutchello.
So, how many?
Banana Boat alone is always great to have this time of year and more than pays for the paper if you’ll use that one coupon. If the Sweet Baby Ray’s is good on the smaller BBQ sauce bottles, it’s on sale for $1.00 at many stores this week, too…