The week of 11/2/14, we’re expecting two inserts: SmartSource and Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Buddig $.75/1 original, deli cuts or premium deli cuts item 8oz+ (2/28/15). This goes on sale at Jewel.
- Carnation $.55/2 evaporated milk cans 12oz+ (12/31). Now you know Thanksgiving is coming. Goes on sale for $1.00 or less this time of year.
- GE $1/1 reveal, energy smart, energy efficient soft white or led lighting product (12/31). Always useful to stack when Target puts out their occasional store coupons.
- Libby’s $.75/2 pumpkin cans 15oz+ (12/31).
- Nature Made $2/2 products (12/2). Ultra has some vitamins $2.88 through Tues.
- Nissin $1/3 chow mein (1/4/15). They sell this at Dollar Tree.
- Purell $1/1 8oz advanced hand sanitizer (12/28).
- Skippy $.75/2 peanut butter or spread products 15oz+ (12/29).
- all $1/1 product ets (12/14).
- Dove B1G1 free advanced care deodorant or advanced series shampoo or conditioner excludes trial and M+C up to $5 (11/16).
- Gillette $3/1 male disposable razor ets (11/30).
- Venus/Daisy $3/1 disposable razor ets (11/30).
So, how many?
I’m not sure, how about you? I like the Skippy coupon, but was kind of expecting more baking coupons the first week of November so hopefully they’ll surprise us.