Here are your Hy-Vee top deals and coupon matchups for the week of 10/29/14.
- These are just the highlights — for the full list of this week’s Hy-Vee deahttp://www.northernillinoiscouponing.com/2014/10/29/hyvee-oct-29-nov-4/ls, please visit Northern Illinois Couponing!
- These matchups are based off of the Sycamore, IL ad. Check against your own local ad here.
- Here’s Hy-Vee’s coupon policy. Of note: They do not take internet printables for FREE items, including BOGO printables. Store directors can set their own $ limits on printables. You may stack manufacturer coupons with Hy-Vee store coupons.
Hy-Vee top deals
Two Day Sale Sat and Sun Nov 1 and 2:
- Pepsi 6 pack bottles 4/$8.88
- Kelloggs Cereal $1.97 Use the$1/3 coupon here, $1/3 from 10/26 RP and10/5 RP or Kelloggs Family Rewards here
- Honeysuckle White Frozen turkey breast $0.99 lb
- Hyvee Sandwich bread $0.99
- Hyvee thin sliced turkey or chicken deli meat $3.99 lb
- Hyvee Peanut Butter $0.99 limit 2
- Old Orchard or Healthy Balance juice Cocktail $0.98 Check here for various coupons
- Cheetos or Fritos 3/$5
- Era $4.99
- Charmin Basic bath tissue to Bounty Basic $4.98. $0.25/1 in 10/26 PG, $0.75/2 or $1.50/3 also in 10/26 PG
- California Clementines $4.99
- Classics by Palmero’s Pizza 6/$10
- Michelina’s Zap ems $0.69
Save $4 instantly when you purchase $20 in Nestle Products ( prices listed are before the instant savings)
- Nestle Carnation evaporated milk $1.28
- Nes Quik milk 14 oz 4/$5
- Coffeemate creamer $2.99 $1/2 coupon here (Facebook)
- Nestle Toll House morsels or chunks $2.28 $1/2 from 9/28 SS
- Edy’s, Haagen Dazs ice cream, frozen yogurt or bars $3.26
- Libby Pumpkin $1.77
- Lean Cuisine Culinary, Spa Collection entrees or Salad Additions $2.88
- Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets $2 $0.50/3 from 8/17 RP
- Jack’s Pizza $2.98
- Stouffers Simple Classics or Dishes $2.88 $1.50/2 Stouffers Single Serve from 9/7 RP