The week of 11/29/15 we’re expecting one insert: P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Always $2/1 liner or pad product
- Clairol $5/2 hair color excludes age defy, balsam and textures & tones (12/13)
- Crest $1/1 pro-health stages, jr, kid’s toothpaste 4.2oz+ or toothpaste 3oz+ or liquid gel or pro-health jr mouthwash 458ml+
- Febreze Buy 1 product, get 1 car vent clip or small spaces free up to $3.49 (12/13)
- Head & Shoulders $3/2 full size products 380ml/12.8oz+ excludes treatments
- Pantene $5/3 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz
- Pantene $1.50/1 styler or treatment product
- Tide/Gain $2/1 tide pods or gain flings excludes 5ct
So, how many?
Unless you are heavily into drugstore deals… no food coupons on a P&G only week at all.