On Sunday 8/28/16 we’re expecting three newspaper inserts: Red Plum, P&G, and SmartSource. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Always $3/2 pads 11ct+ excludes discreet
- Clairol $3/1 natural instincts hair color
- Clairol Buy 1 nice ‘n easy hair color box, get 1 root touch-up free excludes age defy up to $6.99
- Febreze B1G1 free product up to $3.29 excludes unstopables
- Luvs $2/1 diapers
- Pampers $3/1 diapers or pants AND Pampers $5/1 easy ups training underwear or underjams absorbent night wear. I’m going to guess this is boxes…
- Pantene $5/3 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz
- Prilosec OTC $5/1 product 28ct+
- Tampax $3/2 pearl or radiant tampons 16ct+
- Always $2/1 discreet incontinence liner or pad
- Gillette $3/1 razor or disposable 2ct+ excludes sensor2 2ct
- Venus/Daisy $3/1 venus razor or venus/daisy disposable 2ct+ excludes daisy2 2ct
- Vicks $2/1 product excludes vapodrops and zzzquil
- Annie Chun’s $1/2 seaweed snacks (11/30)
- Colgate $1/1 total, optic white, enamel health, max fresh or sensitive toothpaste 3oz+ (9/10)
- Huggies $2/1 little snugglers or little movers diapers 10ct+ (9/24) AND Huggies $2/1 overnites diapers 10ct+ (9/24)
- Ken’s $1/1 dressing 16oz+ (9/30)
- Maxwell House $.25/1 coffee product (10/9). Ooh la generous.
- Sargento $.50/2 shredded natural cheese 5oz+ (10/2)
- Suave Kids $1/1 hair care product ets (9/24)
- Suave Professionals $1.50/1 gold hair care product excluding luxe styling products and 2oz trial (9/24) (2 coupons)
- Vlasic $1/2 pickles, peppers or relish (11/28)
- Best Foods $.50/1 mayonnaise jar 30oz, squeeze 20oz, organic 15oz or carefully crafted 24oz product (9/25). Should be Hellmann’s in our area.
- Dove Buy 1 body wash 22oz+, get 1 men+care body wash 13.5oz+ free up to $5.50 dnd (9/18)
- Eckrich B1G1 free rope or links smoked sausage 10-14oz up to $2.50 (9/25). Almost never in the Trib, but hope springs eternal.
- Garnier Fructis $3/2 shampoo, conditioner, treatment or style product excludes 1.7-3oz (9/24)
- Hefty $1/1 tall kitchen trash bags (10/31)
- L’Oreal $2/1 advanced haircare shampoo or conditioner product excludes 1.7oz and 3oz trial (9/10)
So, how many?
If you do a lot of drugstore and/or Target deals, it’s always good to get extras on a P&G week — plus the Colgate, Huggies, L’Oreal, Fructis, and Suave coupons will inevitably be useful there. If you’re looking for food coupons, this is really not your best week, though…