The week of 10/26/14, we’re expecting three inserts: SmartSource, Red Plum, and P&G. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or when one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
So, what looks good to me?
- Bounty/Charmin/Puffs $1.50/3 products excludes single.
- Clairol $5/2 hair color excludes age defy, balsm and textures & tones (11/9). Every time I go to Target they have clearance hair color on endcaps, so check there.
- Covergirl $3/2 eye products excludes accessories.
- Crest $1/1 toothpaste 3oz+ or liquid gel excludes cavity, baking soda, tartar control.
- Febreze B1G1 free set & refresh or 3.5oz candle up to $3.99 (11/9).
- Gillette $3/1 male razor excludes disposables. And, Venus $3/1 razor excludes disposables.
- Pantene $2/1 styler or treatment. And, Pantene Buy 1 shampoo, get 1 conditioner or styler free up to $5 excludes 6.7oz (11/9).
- Better Than Bouillon $.50/1 product (12/31).
- Colgate $.50/1 toothpaste 3.4oz+ (11/18). Use when it goes $.88 at Ultra.
- POM $.50/1 fresh pomegranate dnd (12/31).
- Speed Stick $2/1 gear anti/deo or body spray excludes 1.8oz and .5oz (11/15).
- Tabasco $1/1 product (12/7).
- Aquaphor $2/1 skin care, lip care or baby care product .35-14oz (11/23). This goes on ECB deals at CVS a lot.
- L’Oreal $3/2 advanced haircare shampoo, conditioner, treatment or advanced hairstyle products excludes 1.7oz (11/22).
- Nivea $3/2 lip care products .59oz tin, .17oz stick or .3oz tube (11/9).
- Silk $.55/2 fruity & creamy cups (11/30) AND Silk $1/1 half gallon (11/30).
- Tide/Downy/Bounce $3/3 tide boost duo pacs, tide detergent, downy unstopables, downy softener, bounce dryer bar or bounce sheets excludes 10oz tide, 34ct bounce and trial size (11/26) TARGET COUPON. Note that this now excludes the 32 ct Bounce, boo.
So, how many?
Update — I bought four. There is a crazy P&G Catalina deal at Jewel — see here for details and scenarios.
Well. There are a LOT of good coupons for drugstore and Target HBA deals if you are playing that game, but there are not a lot of good food coupons. I might only get two, but we are well stocked on HBA — if you are still building up your stockpile, you might want to do four+.