The week of 7/27/14, we’re expecting FIVE inserts: 2 SmartSource, 2 Red Plum, and a P&G! See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide, because coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include one or more of the coupons listed, or that one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland, the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the DuPage Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally, the Sun-Times will contain a coupon not found in the Trib, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) If you are outside Chicagoland, you will want to buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, you can pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing — since they are no longer in plastic bags, they’re falling out, not making it in, or getting swiped.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some you want to trade.
- Places to pick up additional coupons.
So, what looks good to me?
- Johnson & Johnson $2/3 neosporin, band-aid adhesive bandages, benadryl topical, bengay or red cross products excludes trial, first aid kits, band-aid 10ct and on-the-go first aid kits MUST BUY 2 BRANDS (9/30). CVS is always having ECB deals on these.
- Purell $1/1 8oz+ advanced hand sanitizer bottle (9/21). If you can’t get the $2.00 printable, stack this one with the $1.00/1 Target printable or $1.00/1 in the Walgreens August booklet for cheap sanitizer.
- Tropicana $1/1 farmstand 46oz bottle excludes pure premium and trop50 (9/21)
- AXE Buy 1 16oz shower gel, get 1 12oz shampoo free ets up to $5.99 (8/10) and AXE Buy 1 bodyspray, get 1 anti-perspirant deodorant stick free ets up to $5.99 (8/10)
- Ragu $.60/2 products (8/24). Good deal coming up at CVS on Sunday.
- Simple Buy 1 cleanser or moisturizer, get 1 facial wipes free ets up to $6.99 (8/10). Save for a deal at CVS or Target.
- Tide/Downy/Bounce $5/3 tide or tide boost, downy, downy unstopables and bounce bursts excludes downy single rinse, tide simply clean & fresh, tide detergent 10oz and tide pods (8/10).
- Tide $2/1 detergent excludes simply fresh & clean, pods and detergent 10oz
- Tampax $2/1 pearl or radiant tampon 16ct+
- Pantene $3/2 products
- Herbal Essences $3/2 shampoo, conditioner or styling products
- Febreze B1G1 free product (8/10)
- BIC $3/1 disposable razor ets (8/23). These go on sale for $3 at Ultra sometimes.
- Frigo $.50/1 cheese heads 8ct+ (9/6)
- Post $1/2 kids’ cereals & treats (9/7) AND Post $1/2 products (9/7)
- Softsoap $.35/1 liquid hand soap pump 7.5oz+ (8/16)
- Speed Stick B1G1 free gear antiperspirant/deodorant or body spray up to $4.29 excludes 1.8 and .5oz (8/16)
- Hefty $1/1 tall kitchen trash bags (9/30)
- Hillshire Farm $.55/1 smoked sausage links or american craft handcrafted sausage links (9/7)
- Purina Tidy Cats $1/1 cat litter (10/27)
- Tide/Downy/Bounce $1/2 laundry care items ets TARGET coupon — plus other Target P&G coupons to stack.
So, how many?
Well, there are a lot of coupons here, especially for drugstore deals — and five inserts is nice. I’m getting at least four papers; I’d like to see more food coupons to justify more, though.