The week of 8/30/15 we’re expecting three inserts: SmartSource, P&G, and Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree.
- Be sure to check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- Afrin $3/1 nasal spray (9/26)
- Clorox $1/2 bleach products excluding 16oz (11/1)
- Colgate $1/1 360 or slim soft manual toothbrush (9/19), Colgate $1/1 mouthwash or mouth rinse 8oz+ (9/26), Colgate $1/1 total, optic white, enamel health or max fresh 3oz+ (9/12). Always useful for drugstore deals.
- Frank’s $1/1 redhot sauce 12oz+ (10/31)
- Fresh Step $1/1 scoop litter 15.4lbs+ (9/30)
- Land O’Frost $.75/1 premium, bistro favorites or Canadian bacon (10/31)
- Nature Valley $.75/1 protein crunchy granola, toasted oats muesli or protein soft baked granola bites bag (10/10). Are these still showing up at Dollar Tree sometimes? lol
- PeroxiClear $4/1 12oz+ (10/3)
- Pillsbury $.50/1 toaster strudel or toaster scrambles pastries or pancakes excludes heat-n-go mini pancakes (11/21)
- Sargento $.50/2 shredded natural cheese 5oz+ (10/4). Hopefully — on sale at Caputo’s this week.
- Bounty/Charmin $.50/1 basic product ets (9/26)
- Clairol $3/1 natural instincts hair color ets (9/13)
- Clairol Buy 1 nice ‘n easy hair color box, get 1 root touch up box free up to $5.99 excludes age defy, natural instincts, balsam, textures & tones and trial (9/13)
- Covergirl $3/2 products excludes accessories and trial (9/26)
- Febreze B1G1 free product up to $3.49 ets (9/13)
- Gillette/Venus $3/1 razor 1ct+ excludes disposables (9/26)
- Pampers $3/2 bags or 1 box diapers or pants ets (9/26)
- Pantene $5/3 products must include shampoo and conditioner or styler excludes 6.7oz and trial (9/26)
- Tide $1/1 detergent excludes simply clean & fresh, simply clean & sensitive, pods, detergent 10oz and trial (9/26)
- Vicks $3/2 products excludes vapodrops, zzzquil and trial (9/26). This means cold & flu season is coming!
- Eckrich B1G1 free rope or links smoked sausage 11-14oz up to $2.50 (9/20)
- Garnier Fructis $2/1 shampoo, conditioner, treatment or style products excluding 1.7, 2 and 3oz (9/26)
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! $1/1 product (9/27)
- L’Oreal $2/1 advanced haircare shampoo or conditioner excludes 1.7oz trial size (9/12). Another CVS deal coming up.
- Muller $2/6 yogurts dnd (10/11)
- Seventh Generation $1/1 dish liquid (10/15)
So, how many?
Well, some of the good coupons are from brands that have shorted us in Chicago in the past — Eckrich, Garnier — so I’ll update you in tomorrow’s Notes from the Chicago Tribune and let you know how we fared. If you do drugstore deals, it’s always good to get a couple extra on a P&G week, too.