On Sunday 6/26/16 we’re expecting two newspaper inserts: SmartSource and Red Plum. See the full list at Coupon Previews.
- Use this as a general guide. Coupons and values vary regionally. Sometimes our papers will not include some of the coupons listed or one area will get one $ amount on their coupons, we will get another.
- In Chicagoland the Chicago Tribune has the most coupons in it — even if the Sun-Times, or the Daily Herald, or the other smaller papers have the same inserts, they’re thinner. (Occasionally the Sun-Times will contain an extra coupon, but overall you’ll find many more in the Trib.) Outside Chicagoland, buy the largest-circulation paper in your area.
- In IL-Chicagoland, pick up the early edition of the Sunday Chicago Tribune on Saturday morning for $1.00 at Menards or Dollar Tree. Check to make sure that the inserts are in there before purchasing.
- Check out the Mashup Mom Coupon Trading Group on Facebook if you’re looking for different coupons or have some to trade.
So what looks good to me?
- All/Snuggle $2/2 products ets (8/7)
- Ben & Jerry’s $1/2 ice cream or frozen yogurt pints dnd (7/24) AND Ben & Jerry’s $1/2 non-dairy frozen dessert pints dnd (7/24)
- Eckrich $1/2 rope or links smoked sausage 10-14oz packages (7/24). Last time we didn’t get Eckrich coupons in the Chicago Tribune, so we’ll see.
- Hefty $1/1 tall kitchen trash bags (8/31)
- Purina/Target $10 giftcard when you buy $50+ dry or wet dog or cat food excludes treats and friskies variety packs (7/16) TARGET COUPON.
- Quilted Northern $.55/1 ultra soft & strong bath tissue 4+ double rolls (7/26)
- Silk $.55/1 dairy-free yogurt alternative (8/26), Silk $.55/1 half gallon (8/26), Silk $1/2 half gallons (8/26)
- Wisk $2/1 item ets (8/7)
- Colgate $2/1 mouthwash 473ml+ (7/23)
- Country Time/Tang $1/2 drink mixes (8/6) AND Crystal Light $1/2 liquid or powder drink mixes (8/6) AND Kool-Aid $1/2 liquid or powder drink mixes excluding envelopes (8/6). Great when the $.99 instant savings deals roll around at Meijer.
- Hershey’s $1/2 syrups 17oz+ or hershey’s, reese’s or heath ice cream toppings (8/21)
- Honey Maid $1/2 grahams 14oz+ (8/6)
- Kikkoman $1/2 sauces dnd (8/31)
- Land O’Frost $.75/1 premium, bistro favorites or Canadian bacon (7/23)
- Lime-A-Way $.75/1 product (8/31). See if your Dollar Tree carries toilet bowl cleaner!
- MiO $1/2 liquid water enhancers 1.62oz (8/6).
- Nabisco $.75/2 cookie or cracker products 3.5oz+ (8/6)
- Post $1/2 honey bunches of oats cereal 13oz+ (8/21) AND Post $1/2 pebbles cereal 11oz+ (8/21)
- Scott $.75/1 bath tissue 8ct+ (7/24) AND Scott $.75/1 towels 6ct+ (7/24)
- Wonderful $.50/1 pistachios 4.5oz+ (8/26)
So, how many?
At least there are a few food coupons this time — but for our family, I’m thinking probably two. Yourself?