Reader deals 5/27/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Becky and carrie r comment that the deal on these minifigs looks like it is for LEGO-compatible, not DUPLO.
- If you find the Maybelline at your store, Jane recommends: “I got the Maybelline eyeliner a few weeks ago and they are really nice! I got the green one, but my store had purple and blue as well. They are really a dark smoky hint of color, so not too gaudy. So if your store has these I would get them with the coupon before it expires.”
- If you’re trying to decide between Timber Ridge and KeyLime Cove, here are some reviews and comments: On yesterday’s Reader Deals post, on the Groupon deal post, and on Facebook.
- A question from Martha on Facebook: “Anyone have a tip for where I can find the best deal on individual small bubbles to use in a party favor goody bag?” I’m thinking Dollar Tree or Target One Spot — any other ideas?
- And Samantha asks on Facebook: “Hi! Help! I need deals on I tunes gift cards and iPad or iPad mini. I need to buy an expensive communication app in the app store and need another iPad that can just be a dedicated communication device (with no fun stuff on it!). Thanks for any ideas!”
- A question from Wendy on Facebook: “K-Mart — does the “Big Gas Savings” work for *each* $50 you spend, or is it one 30¢ off gas code for a $50-and-above purchase?”
- Jenny shares a Target deal on select up & up diapers: Buy two bulk plus packs at $37.99 each get a $25 gift card, or buy two giant packs at $28.99 each get a $10 gift card. Select size boxes only.
- A deal from Wendy: “Walgreens/Coppertone — for those who *did* get the $4/2 coupon, there’s also a Walgreens coupon (Sun Care booklet on the cosmetics counter?) $3/2 to go with the $6.00 sale this week. $6.99 x 2 = 13.98 – 3 = 10.98 – 4 = 6.98 for 2 sunscreens. The store coupon is only good on the blue ‘sport’ ones, but that’s what I like for my marching band kid! And there are ‘25% more free’ cans/bottles out there too.”
- A heads up from Patti on the VitaFrute deal: “*As always, if you live in the Chicagoland area, expect to pay more! They are $12.97 at my Walmart.”
- Maureen follows up: “Yes, to what Patti said and my Ibotta is only $3.”
- But jameli points out: “you also can get $3 on shrink app”
- And Jay follows up: “Yup! I combined with Shrink for free!” New to Shrink? Shrink — use code JQOJWO when you create your Shrink account inside the app, and you’ll get a $1.00 signup bonus! Be sure to create the account manually; do not use Facebook to sign in.