Reader Deals 2/6/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- A find from seachicago: “Found a nice deal today (good thru 2/21): 110 ct. box Finish Powerball dishwashing tabs for $9.99. That works out to about 9 cents/tab. Seemed like a pretty good price. They seem to have this deal a couple of times a year, and I always stock up!”
- On the milk deal at CVS, comicbob notes: “I was able to load a 50 cent off coupon from their app as well.”
- If you are looking at the Old Country Buffet deal, Diane warns: “About 10 minutes ago I read that they abruptly closed 74 Old Country Buffet restaurants Don’t know where they are located yet.” More info here.
- On the question of where to recyle ink cartridges, Sue suggests: “to answer Melissa’s question about recycle ink cartridge. Go to Micro center. You get $3.00 off for every cartridge.It is very easy”
- From peaches: “When I was in the Jewel on Skokie boulevard in Skokie yesterday, I noticed that a lot of their toothpaste was on clearance at half off. It was mixed in with the regularly priced toothpaste. They had Pepsodent reduced to $.50.”
- On the free InnovAsian rice deal, from feelgood: “If you like this stuff and get at least 7 boxes. they have a rewards program for BOGO or a free box: http://rewards.innovasiancuisine.com“
- And Nancy found: “The vegetable stir fry is also $1.99. I got some of the vegetable stir fry and some of the sticky white rice. They were $0.02 each after coupon”
- A heads up on that deal from Jennifer: “Check your receipt carefully. For some reason the ecoupon didn’t work on the veggie stir fry. I had to go to CS and they gave me $2 back. When I got back home I double-checked MyMixx to make sure the coupon was loaded and it was. Not sure why it didn’t work for me but did for others, but heads up about the potential issue.”
- Jane comments on this week’s Jewel deals: “I had the Life cereal in my CO51 today, Friday, (but not the “Wed. only” Chips Ahoy).”
- Jane is wondering: “Have you printed any Hopster coupons lately or rather had issues at the register with them not scanning? I know I have used them before with no issues but last time I used the Luvo one at Kroger on a frozen organic meal, it would not scan and they rejected it. I thought it was a fluke, so I printed another and again it was denied! I was so mad because the meal actually was awful tasting and the only reason I bought it was because I needed one last item for the Mega sale. Anyway, today I used that Lays one from Hopster several weeks ago at Jewel and it too would not scan. She tried every part of the bar code or that boxy code and even covered up part and still nothing. Luckily at Jewel today she manually entered in the coupon but Kroger refuses to accept an internet coupon that does not scan. (same as Walmart) Just wondering if others are having issues with Hopster coupons not scanning or is it me or my printer? Thanks!”
- A suggestion on the rental car deals question from feelgood: “For Pam looking to rent a car, you might also want to check http://www.turo.com . People list their own cars that they are willing to rent out for as little as $10 a day. There’s an FAQ on their website, too.”
- A today-only deal from feelgood on this Kalorik stainless steel egg cooker, just $11.99 with free shipping for rewards members or free in store pickup.
- Deals peaches noticed: “I was at the Evanston store yesterday and I was going to buy a quart of Dannon yogurt, but then I noticed it was short dated. I then noticed that Stonyfield Farm yogurt was also on sale for $1.99 a quart. They had both whole milk and fat free available. I am not sure how long it is going to be on sale though. They have a $1.25 coupon for it you can print on Mambo Sprouts, and so it would only cost you $.74. All printables must be approved by management before they are run up though. As I was leaving the store, I noticed that a Dollar Tree is almost ready to open up in the shopping center.”