This week, Whole Foods has Enjoy Life Plentils (gluten free/top eight allergen free lentil chips) on sale for $2.29. These are pretty good, and High School Guy loves them! Here’s how to get your Plentils for net better than free:
- Buy Enjoy Life Plentils for $2.29.
- (I had $1.00 coupons in here, but jane points out they printed with “over $3.00” wording) — Use the $.75/1 coupon here = $1.59.
- Stack with the $1.50/1 Whole Foods printable coupon here = $.09.
- Get back $1.50 on Ibotta for a nice money maker!
While you’re there…
Here are a few more Whole Foods deals for the week of 10/5/16:
- Brown Cow Greek yogurt cups, $1.25 each.
- ZICO coconut water, $2.89.
- Organic Bartlett, Bosc, or D’Anjou pears, $1.69/lb.
- Organic bunch kale, 3/$5.00.
- Muir Glen organic canned tomatoes & sauces, $1.50.
Spot anything else?
Whole Foods tends to run a lot of unadvertised in store sales, so if you spot another good deal on your shopping trip, please do share. 🙂