Reader deals 3/2/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- On the Costco gluten free deals, Alex is curious: “I did not read the location you where at that had the flour and the and the waffles? Does anyone know if the Bloomingdale store has these items?”
- On the $1.00/2 Pictsweet coupon, Jane comments: “or I have seen these at Dollar Tree as well. I even saw spinach, but the ones at Ultra may be larger. The Dollar Tree ones were 10-12 oz. at my store.”
- You might try a couple of times for the free yogurt coupons on mPerks. Maria says: “When I looked under the Dairy category, I originally only had 5 of the Bonza and Yulu offers. I clipped them. Then I looked at the Dairy category again. Got 4 more Bonza and Yulu offers for a grand total of 9 offers. My sister had all 9 show up the first time. Weird!”
- A question from Elizabeth on Facebook: “help please..does anyone know of a new prescription deal anywhere or have a coupon?”
- More on the tea discussion from Connie, who shares: “World Market has the Republic of Teas line, and they regularly run it on sale. And there’s 10% off coupons fairly regularly if you’re in their loyalty club. That’s where I usually get it. I actually prefer the teas from Adagio, though. Its a little bit more for the outlay (usually $6-$10 a bag) but you can resteep many of their teas, making the tea last much longer. Celestial Seasonings I think gets stale after awhile.”