Reader Deals 6/30/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Bonnie does the math on the Ziploc quart storage bags deal: “FYI on the Ziplock Bags – my best price was .084 cents per bag from a Target sale. Your deal works out to .0792 per bag. Hence a Savings of 60.5 cents better than my best deal.”
- If you’re wondering about the Barilla Pronto Pasta, Dapper Deals shares: “It’s pretty good! I got mine at Jewel when it free too, and also more boxes since they were on sale for $1.25 each and I had a $0.75 coupon making them $0.50 each. This is awesome deal! You don’t have to wait for the water to boil. Just put the pasta in when you put the water in and set the timer for 10 minutes!”
- And Julie says: “We got it when it was on sale at Target. My only complaint is that it really sticks to the bottom of the pan. You really need to keep an eye on it and stir it often. Made it two different times and it stuck badly both times.”
- And letsshop concurs: “Yes agree especially when they said put it on high heat ,LOL but thought it was tasty use chicken broth instead of water (:”
- A subscribe & save idea from kitty: “I needed a low cost item as the 5th to get my 15% off. Found some Ludens lemon cough drops in the low $2 range. Seems like we always need cough drops at some point, so figured it was a good investment.”
- On the high value Huggies diapers coupon, Terri points out: “FYI these are NOT printing with the Walmart Logo!!”
- Jaymie has a question on the Hormel movie rebate deal: “does anyone know if it works on Alcatel prepaid? Thanks.”
- If you’re looking to post-redeem coupons at Mariano’s, Laura emailed them today about their policy and shares their reply: “I emailed them and they said “Yes, if you forgot a coupon at home and purchased the item please visit Customer Service and they should be able to help you with this. Thanks!”… They emailed back again and said “You should be able to get the adjustment for your coupon, however it would have to be the same day of your purchase.””