Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Outlander shares: “I made my own Almond and Cashew butter the other day with those great Planters nuts we bought recently from Amazon. They are awesome!!!! Last one I made mixed almond and cashew and added a teaspoonful of coconut oil to it. It is just soooooo tasty! I’m gonna buy more, because with 20% S&S it’s still a great deal. Hopefully there will be a Q again soon too.” They are still $37.35 shipped with Subscribe & Save, or $3.11 per BIG can.
- Outlander reports: “Raspberries are Driscoll’s!! I have to print a lot more of my Qs and go get them. Only got 3 today, and I had 1 $1 Q and 2 $0.50. I asked if its ok to come back and get more with $1 Qs, and the lady said no problem, but they will adjust them down to 99 cents. I’m hoping to stock up my freezer. I love raspberries!” Yes, I have never had a problem with them adjusting those coupons down and accepting.
- Jane says: “Well I signed up for the new Digital coupons on Dollar Generals site a few days ago and finally went last night to try it out. BIG MISTAKE! I bought almost $5 worth of stuff and when I tried to punch in my phone number to get my free $2, it locked up the transaction. People started forming a line behind me and 1 lady walked out it was taking too long. (for her) The manager was not there so they had to call her and between 2 employees and the mgr. on phone now…none of them had tried the new system yet. There were signs for this new digital program right on the registers and I even asked about it before I started to check out, in order to prevent what ended up happening. I was in the store for well over AN HOUR and left the store in my prescription sunglasses because it was bright out when I got there and pitch dark when I left! I was the first person to try to use this new system!? I think I signed up Friday night for it because I recall we rode bikes on Sat. and I was dying to test it out then.”
- And she adds: “*also wanted to share an article I read yesterday about DG.”
- From mama: “Another ingredient to watch for is triclosan. Colgate Total includes this ingredient. The news report that I saw recommended that pregnant women and children avoid this ingredient.” She also says: “Was bummed to read about triclosan in Colgate Total yesterday. I have 12 tubes in the closet – good thing they were free so I don’t feel guilty not using them! Just not worth it IMO.”
- Valentina S. comments: “Jewel at 4 E Ogden Ave Westmont, IL has avocados tagged $0.59. I checked with a lady at the produce department whether the signage was right. She confirmed that it’s right. She added that this store has some special prices. I got 2 avocados. I found EE Ketchup, 20 oz. squeezable bottles that stand upside down tagged 5/$5. Just $0.25 each after $1.50/2 EE any condiment coupon. I got 2 since the EE coupon is 1 per transaction. I also used $1/2 Fresh Express printable coupon from Salad Swap on two spinach bags to make $0.49/bag. Jewel eggs at this store were $0.99, limit 2. Great shopping trip. Spend $4.76 OOP after coupons with tax for all the items above!”
- And Kitty found: “Bananas were 19c PER POUND at the Jewel in the Glen in Glenview. There was a RED ALERT sign with the price showing that it is good thru Aug 26.
- From Kari O.: “Oooh, this is dangerous knowledge. I got sucked into the same [Tilly's] sale during the 4th of July and ended up spending $65 using three different orders. lol. They’re stuff is awesome! Although, be aware that the “lightweight hoody” is actually as thin (if not thinner) as a T-shirt. Stretchy and long sleeved, but really really thin! I like mine but was surprised how thin it was when they came. (We got men’s and women’s).”
- Mary Lou emails: “I need to find out if anyone out there has used Smart Must Haves for the $10 rebate. I have emailed them numerous times and no one is responding. It leads me to believe that this site is just a scam.”
- Kerri is wondering if anyone has noticed: “was the quaker protein instant oatmeal included [in the Target deal]? There was a 55 c off in the 8/17 rp too.”
- On the nut butter recall, Suzann shares: “There was a similar recall about 5 years ago–I no longer had my receipts. I printed the story and customer service at Walmart refunded with no problem.”
- And jen asks: “I have 5 jars I just bought because it was on sale:( is anyone getting through to this number? It rings ones and disconnects for me.”
- Wendy in Hot Deals points out: “I think [the TI-84 Plus] $90 at Target this week?”
- An idea from Shandelle: “You can also price match this week’s Walgreens ad for 10 ct Papermate mechanical pencils or stick pens and use the same $.50 coupon to get them free. :)”