Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Artie says: “This was the ‘Cooks Illustrated’ runnerup best grill pan. The winner costs $160.00″
- From focadima, for the various Kraft deals: “Mio is still on a catalina deal… MiO, MiO Energy, MiO Fit Liquid Water Enhancers 8/11/14 – 9/7/14 Buy 2 Get a $1 Catalina Buy 3 Get a $2 Catalina Buy 4 Get a $3 Catalina”
- Shandelle shares: “Just got an email from Bagel Bites with a printable for $.75 off one box!”
- Shandelle: “Noticed in the Dollar General add that they have 10 ct BIC stic pens for $.50 this week. Use the $1/2 coupon if you have any left or price match at Walmart, which is what I plan to do. No DG near me.”
- A reminder from Charlotte: “And don’t forget, Tuesdays kids eat free :)”
- Don posts on Facebook: “Its Baaaaaaack !!!” He is referring to pink slime, in this article. There are a couple more articles here and here.
- A tip from Patty for those finding limited Food Should Taste Good flavors: “Try getting a rain check. Then, when the other flavors come in, you can try them. And don’t forget to print out your coupons too, or they might be gone by the time you need them.”
- From karen: “does anyone have a suggestion for a deal on car rental in the chicago area for the Labor day weekend? Looks like we need to rent a car to get to a wedding in Chattanooga !”
- VB asks: “Looking for school lunch ideas last year I gave up and don’t want to do that this year. So far I have found my kids like pulled pork( I had enough for 8 lunches after dinner score!), chicken salad, tuna, waffles, hot dog. Looking to stay away from lunchables and am looking for homemade chicken noodle soup recipes since I think they would like that. Anyone have any recommendations on lunch ideas that a 3 yr old and 6 yr old would like and would keep in a lunch box or thermos?”
- An idea from erin: “would they eat pinwheels? put cream cheese and whatever meat/veg they like on a tortilla. roll up and slice in 1 in 1pinwheels’.”
- Sent over by james: “regarding the Walmart/ground beef/hamburger helper $6.44 rebate from May 2014. Has anyone else had difficulty getting the rebate? does anyone have any contact information? I contacted General Mills and they told me to contact Walmart. How?”
- Veronica is wondering: “Can you do more than one of the spend 30 get a 10 gift card [at CVS]? My receipt doesn’t say. It says needed 30 spent 30 Thanks”
- Elizabeth sends over: “The 16.2 oz Cinnamon Toast Crunch was included in the Buy 5 get a $5 Gift Card deal. Despite what the tag below says, these were also on temporary price cut for $2.50. And… I used my last $1/1 cereal coupon from the 4/20 Tribune (along with two $1/2). Net cost for five bigger boxes = $4.50.”
- From letsshop: “Also don’t think I seen this posted ,but Coke,Pepsi and 7Up soda all are on sale 4 for $8.88 good time to use those $1.50 coupons we printed exp.8/31 ! not sure about exp. rules on printed coupons .” They will take them 30 days expired just like any other coupon.
- Kari O. comments: “Did you know the Walgreen’s sale on Sharpies included the Chisel 8ct!? Yay.”
- Nora shares: “I saved 30 cents on a green pepper through Savings Catcher and another 40 cents on a bag of baby carrots. As others have noted, it works on produce items that are sold per item, rather than by weight.”