Here are a couple more printable coupons for your morning:
Look what just popped up: Print $10.00/1 Purina Pro Plan pet food or Purina Pro Plan Perform Litter.
- I’m not sure if the Petsmart sale is still on (remember: They accept competitor coupons!) — but even if not, this is a nice high value coupon for a great discount at either store.
- I just checked Petco online and the 15 lb tubs of litter are $9.99 — so if they are that price in store it should make for free cat litter!
If anyone goes today, please comment with the current pricing. Thanks!
Here’s a handy (ham-dy?) coupon — Print $1.00/1 lb+ Krakus Polish deli ham under ZIP 60126. (This goes on sale all.the.time!)
It’s back — Print another coupon for BOGO Playtex Sport pads, liners, or combo packs. We’ve seen great deals with this coupon in the past at both Target and CVS, so a great one to print and hold for the next sale.
Reader Deals 7/4/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Kitty noticed on Ibotta: “Some nice offers added…paper towels, energy drink, hamburger and hot dog buns, soda, bag of ice and peanut butter. (Not at Marianos ) Saw them on Jewel and Meijer.”
- A heads up from Jane on today’s inserts: “Notice the $3/3 Tide/ Downy coupon now excludes the 10 oz. Tide AND the “12 load Downy liquid”. This means no free small bottles at Dollar Tree this time! :>(“
- Another source for P&G inserts, from letsshop: “Got 3 Hoy papers all with P&G”
- A find from feelgood: Get a Canon Pixma Inkjet all-in-one printer for $21 shipped — click below the Canon photo album to add to your “bundle” in order to score this deal!
- Jane found: “I found Driscoll’s blueberries at Walmart to price match with Kroger/Aldi’s 99c sale this week ANDDDDDDDDD I found the codes on them to do surveys with. They now require the ad at Walmart, but that was OK, as I brought them this time since I was price matching beer too. I tossed 3 or 4 blueberry packs and this morning I saw the code as I was making my cake for 4th of July. It is right above the word “Driscoll’s” on the top embedded in the clear package. You almost have to hold it at an angle in just the right light, but it IS there! It has the correct 12 numbers but the DS at the end was a letter then a number and not the usual 2 numbers. If you want to price match Jewel at $1.25, you can do that as well at Walmart. I found these packages by the organic berries but they are not organic. The big display is another brand and packaged in 11 oz. packs and Walmart will not match them if the ad says “pint”. Hope others can get some awesome blueberries too, these are the best berries I have ever had so far!!!”
- If you’re looking for Jurassic Park, Cari comments: “I bought all 3 movies from Walmart. Priced marched from Walmart.com for about $5 a piece and each movie had a $5 Fandango movie credit on it for Jurassic world.
Here’s a printable coupon for $1.00/1 Blue Bunny Funwich (ZIP 51501). If Jewel carries these, you should be able to stack with the BOGO Blue Bunny sandwich offer on MyMixx through 7/6 for a nice deal.
- Note: Maybe not. The BOGO is for sandwiches — I don’t know what a funwich is, sandwich on a stick?
(Thanks Printable Coupons and Deals)
Here’s another coupon you’re going to want to print for CVS Sunday 7/5: $2.00/1 Tena product. Tena will be on sale BOGO50% off, plus buy two get $4.00 ECB limit 1. So:
- Buy two small packs of the $3.99 liners for $5.99 after the BOGO50% off sale.
- Use two $2.00/1 printable coupons = $1.99.
- Get back $4.00 in ECB for a $2.01 money maker!
Starting this Sunday 7/5 at CVS, 4 oz Colgate Total Advanced paste will be on sale for $3.00 with $2.00 ECB back, limit 2. Use this $1.00/1 printable coupon to pay $2.00 with $2.00 back for a net cost of free.
New coupons to print this morning!
- $3.00/2 Seattle’s Best Coffee K-Cup Roasts
- $3.00/2 Seattle’s Best Coffee K-Cup Flavors
- $.50/1 Treasure Cave (This goes on sale at Caputo’s for about $2 occasionally, and runs about that at many Walmarts)
- $.50/1 Wish-Bone product
- $.75/1 off 1 Frigo Cheese Heads Premium (looks like they mean the snack cheese sticks rather than the string cheese?)
- $.55/1 Frigo deli cup
Here’s an update, since I’m home now and… found another coupon!
- Print $1.00/2 Lay’s chips here. And if you can stand one more update, Tori comments: “I just printed the $1/2 from Hopster (the first link) and it also says on the 7.75 oz bags. The bags on sale all over the place this week are 10 – 10.5 oz bags, so these coupons won’t work on them. Save for another sale, but not too long – the one I printed expires 7/12.”
- Print $.50/2 Lay’s chips here (7.75 oz bags) under ZIP 80033. Andrew F. comments on this one: “Careful! The coupon terms are very explicit that these are for the 7.75 oz bags only. This bag size is for the specialty flavors like Dill Pickle or Cheesy Garlic etc. Make sure those varieties are included in the sale before trying to u”se these coupons.”
- Print $1.00/2 7.75 oz bags Lay’s chips here (ZIP 90210) — thanks, Andrew F.!