Good morning — let’s get going with smoked meat coupons, shall we? On their three day sale running Fri-Sun this week, Jewel will have 12 oz Smithfield bacon on sale 2/$7.00, limit 2. Use the new $1.00/1 Smithfield bacon printable here to get yours for just $2.50!
Michaels is having a big Halloween sale this week, and you can print a handy coupon here for an additional 20% off Halloween floral & decor. Get some last minute decorating done!
But if you want to go ahead and just jump straight into Christmas, Michaels has your back there as well with a nice online pre-season sale on Christmas trees of various sizes. Plus, all trees 6′ or taller will ship for free!
Here are two more Yankee Candle coupons for you! These are good at Yankee Candle stores but not outlet stores or third party retailers — other exclusions apply, so see the fine print on each coupon.
- Buy two get two free classic jar candles, tumbler candles, and vase candles through 10/23.
- BOGO large classic jar candles, tumbler candles, and vase candles through 12/24.
Hope these are useful in your holiday shopping, or to stock up on some delicious fall scents for your own home. 🙂
Reader deals 10/20/16: Here are some of the deals, heads up, and requests you shared recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: [email protected]
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page or in the Hot Deals group.
- A cheap milk find from lori: “Aldi in Kankakee had milk for 1.08 a gallon yesterday!”
- Looking at the Cherry Chomper cherry pitter? Debbie comments: “We have this! My kids love it and it actually works really well!”
- From Kitty: “Just saw Paqui chips 50c on MobiSave. Also toothpaste, laundry detergent and bacon among others.”
- Mandy asks: “We are in the market for a new car. We have a Costco card, plus Consumer Reports has a car buying service or something like it that is supposed to help you pay a fair price. Has anyone used these and thought they were really helpful vs going into the dealer and negotiating the price? It makes me tired to even think of buying a car. I have looked at the price reductions they use to show you how these deals work, but, when I average it out, we’ve done way better the old fashioned negotiating way. Of course, our car is almost 16 yrs. old, so, times have changed. I wish car buying was as much fun as grocery shopping. Pick out what you want, go to the cashier, pay and leave!”
- And feelgood suggests: “I’ve had great luck shopping for new cars online. If I’m looking for a Chevy, I go to the main Chevy website, they list every new Chevy in the area arranged by model with the color, options, rebates and list price. You pick out the specific cars you are interested in (I usually do 5 or 6), then request an email (my preference) or phone quote from each dealer. Last time, I went to the dealer with the second lowest quote, showed them the email from another dealer with the lowest quote, and they price matched. A friend wanted a Dodge truck and he got online quotes from the Dodge site, too.”
- M.P. is wondering: “Has anyone seen the American Girl discounted gift cards yet at Costco? I don’t shop there all that often but would love to stock up on them for the holidays. TIA!”
- Joanne asks: “Am I the only one having issues with coupons.com? Mysteriously I always get coupons added that I don’t want. I have to sit and scroll thru and “unclip”. why should I have to do this? I never “clipped” them in the first place. Is there a way to see what is in the “print” section before actually printing? I can’t find an email contact for them to voice my complaint. Any suggestions, anyone?”
- Having trouble printing the SMASHBURGER coupon? A fix from feelgood: “Download it to your phone, and show the coupon when you go to Smashburger. Saw on other boards many people were doing that.”
- A deal from elizabeth a: “CVS has buy 2 John frieda select items get $6 bucks back. They have tiny blow out fine mist hairspray for 2.99. I belive they are 1 or 2 oz and they are included in the bucks back so 2 free!”
Food 4 Less
- Jane comments on this week’s sale on Kroger brand big cans of coffee: “Just to comment on the Kroger brand big cans of coffee. We bought these at Kroger several weeks ago and have tried several types, including Supreme blend & Special roast and find them as good or better tasting than the name brands. They are both medium roast and I think compare to Maxwell House and Folgers. They had other darker more robust blends also to choose from and also Decaf. We used to drink almost strictly Maxwell House (Masterblend) for years and years and they seem to have stopped making this or we cannot find it lately. I think the Kroger brand of coffee is a great replacement, though coffee preferences will vary.”
- Betty shares that: “Garden Fresh has Dutch Farms extra large eggs 2/1$.”
- Heads up from dawn on the sale furnace filters today with Home Depot coupon: “please don’t buy these. you will just damage your furnace. this filter is rated merv 11. you should not be using a 1″ filter with a merv rating more than 3-4. the higher rated filters are too air restrictive and will damage your furnace. if you have allergies, you want/need an air cleaner and/or a uv light.”
- Marianne comments: “I found the Paqui chips in many various places at different Jewels. In the natural aisle in the chip section, in the deli section and end cap. So look around. Plus the sign on the chips read BOGO and it was through Oct 30. Not sure if that is just at that Jewel but I would assume it is every Jewel. So if dont find now still have time. One Jewel didnt even have them in yet, so I think they are a new and just getting them. Plus if cant find get a raincheck just in case.”
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Maria S. shares: “Kellogg’s Family Rewards codes (Not sure when the codes expire): ILOVESUMMERBONUS = 100pts and SCARYGOODSAVINGS = 25pts. Also, check your email. I’ve received 2 emails, one with the subject line “You Could Win a Trip to Europe” and another with the subject line “Your Account Summary is Here” that gave me a unique 50pt bonus code to enter the European sweepstakes (both had the same code). You can just enter the code and not enter the sweeps. I used the pts to enter a different sweeps.”
- A heads up from Deb: “Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up to check your Kohls charge accounts. Mine was hacked. I placed an order online for dining room chairs and the day after they were delivered my account was hacked. Apparently Ive been sending video games and blenders to people all over the country. Not sure how they got the info but they had my cell number that was on my order too. Hope it doesnt happen to anyone else!”
- Jane shares a Catalina alert from Kroger: “I wrote down the Catalina details: Buy 2 Tide or Gain between 10-9 and 10-22 at Kroger, receive a $5 Cat back! So it must either be just the orange Tide or just at Kroger or both? I think the picture was of the Pods I saw of the Cat deal, but not totally sure now. Either way you get a great deal on a GREAT detergent!”
- Erin shares: “Ohhhh. I have been meaning to share a tip with you and your readers! We just got married on October 1st. We saved a BUNDLE of money by buying in season flowers from Mariano’s! Only drawback was that we had to wait 1 month before the wedding to choose what would be available. Tammy from the Oak Lawn Mariano’s did an amazing job!”
- Joanne asks: “Ultra/Strack & Van Til have a Golden Ticket contest running. To enter you need a keyword – does anyone know the keyword?”
- If you find the free Castello cheese after coupon, Bonnie points out that: “Well if you can find these cheese (CL Walmart has it) this could be a $3.00 money maker, as Ibotta just put up a $3 rebate. I bought this cheese on Sunday, and was still able to activate the Ibotta rebate. Yeah!”
- And feelgood adds: “Plus, there’s an Ibotta $1.00 bonus if you buy Castello cheese in two separate shopping trips.”
Who wants pasta? Double your lunch at Noodles & Company, where you can:
- Vote for your favorite grown up mac & cheese
- Fill out your name and email
- Print a coupon for a free regular bowl when you buy another through 11/16.
Just head over here to cast your vote and score your BOGO coupon.
Not your cup of Noodles?
Here are some more restaurant deals for you!
- Free scoop of ice cream at Baskin-Robbins (might take up to a day to show up via text)
- BOGO entree at SMASHBURGER
- Half price Real Urban BBQ
- BOGO Chipotle
- Half price deals on TCBY, Papa John’s, more
- Extra 20% off most restaurant deals on Groupon today 10/20 only with code SAVES
More Chicago restaurant coupons
Browse the Chicago Restaurant Coupons list to see restaurant coupons from the Chicago Tribune.
Here’s a new coupon for Eight O’ Clock coffee! Print yourself a coupon for $1.50/2 bags of Eight O’ Clock coffee, any variety 10 oz+. (Did they recently change the design on their bags? Look how snazzy…)
You can also print several other in-store coupons and find online deals good through 10/22, including 15% off UPS shipping services, 20% back in Rewards on select Copy & Print products, and more.
Restaurant deals, day two! 😉 Up today: Print this coupon or show it on your phone to score a $5.99 unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks lunch combo at Olive Garden through 10/21. Valid M-F until four PM, limit one per coupon per check.
Has anyone tried the Olive Garden copycat recipes for their Zuppa Toscana soup? Which one is your favorite? 🙂
Other restaurant deals this week
If Olive Garden lunch doesn’t suit your fancy (or your schedule), check out these other current restaurant deals:
New printable coupons today include:
- $.75/1 Bear Naked granola bites.
- There’s also a 20% off Bear Naked Granola coupon on Cartwheel — I don’t know if Bites are included though?
- $.50/1 Pace salsa, picante, or dip 15 oz+.
- $1.00/1 Glutino gluten free pretzels.
- $4.00/2 Garnier Nutrisse.