Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comment on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Facebook Wall.
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- MaryB sent some coupon codes, “I have six separate coupon codes for six separate FREE 12 month subscriptions to GQ.Expire today!!! Hope someone can use them! “Redeem your special bonus subscription in 3 easy steps: Step 1: go to gq.com/giftpack Step 2: type in the special redemption code Step 3: Fill in your name and address.” REDEMPTION CODES: FNVERT, HKHUVP, ROXUGQ, ITU8K2, OIQ3R1. Not sure if the “O” is a capital O or a zero.”
- Zuanne reports on a Deal of the Week, “Nature’s Bounty vitamins & supplements are BOGO, so I got 2 bottles of 120 count odorless fish oil capsules for $11.59. Used two “$3 off fish oil or Co-Q10″ coupons from the 1/4 RP and a Catalina printed for $4 off my next shopping order. Not sure which “select varieties” are included or will produce the Cat, but it was a nice surprise!”
- Terri reports on her deals, “Tried the MyMixx today. Couldn’t find the Sparkling water but my husband grabbed a 12 pack of A&W along with 3 coke products and it gave the root beer free and still rang the others up at $2.77! It also let me stack a McD’s coffee coupon in hand with the MyMixx one I clipped. With the $5.00 off it was a nice trip! Also, my clearance had a bunch of Olay Regenerist and Pro X items and clearance too for $4.99! There are P&G coupons for right now!!!”
- Katrice sent a deal, “Since this is meijer related, stopped in to grab Hefty paper plates & taco bell shells on sale. They had extra 50% off clearance toys and games. Used 10% general merchandise meijer perks for toys and 5% perks for grocery. Scored two games to play with my luv bug!!”
- Liz reports, “snap is out of pistachio rebates already…anyone know of a good almond deal for the 2.50 rebate?”
- Jen comments, “I don’t know if restaurants limit the Restaurant Week reservations (my guess is many do), but I do know the best places tend to book really early, so if you’re interested in some place get on it ASAP! You do need to look at the info closely because you’re usually choosing from a special small menu. (The Restaurant Week website links to the menus.) If that menu includes stuff you like it’s great, but if you’re pickier or just wanted something else, it’s not such a good deal. The value can also vary–some places only give you cheap options so it’s not really a huge discount. But DH and I love trying new restaurants, and this is a wonderful way to do that. There’s also a similar “Chicago Chef Week” that happens some time in March. And there’s a North Shore Restaurant Month that happens in February that includes casual as well as fancy restaurants: http://cnscvb.com/special/resmonth/restaurant.php“
- Tamara has a question about her deal,”At the Walgreens at 410 N Michigan Ave, the Trident gum 18pk was on sale for $.49. I was able to use the in-ad coupon to get 500 points on 2. $.98 and 500 points – almost like 2 packs for $.48, or $.24 each.This is my question – the in-ad coupon says $.69 each, Limit 3, 500 points on 2. Usually the “Limit 3″ would be how many you could buy at that price in one transaction, but is there a limit on how many times I can get the 500 points on 2 using the in-ad coupon? Can I buy 4 in one transaction and get 1000 points?”
- Tamara updates, “Never mind… The 500 points on 2 had nothing to do with the coupon. Bought 14 more packs at .49 each and got 3,000 points.”