Some notes of interest to couponers from the 7/20/14 Chicago Tribune, including some coupons and values that differ from the previews. Note that store ads and flyers can vary, depending what stores are near you and what they decide to put in your paper.
- Chicago Restaurant Coupons — I add the coupons from each Sunday’s paper for an easy way to access the Chicago Restaurant Coupons list, since they’re not always in the general databases. Restaurant coupons vary by region, so this list reflects coupons found in the Sunday Chicago Tribune only.
Notes from the Chicago Tribune
- As expected, no inserts this weekend.
- Stay tuned for the top ten Target deals tomorrow and see this week’s Target school supplies deals here, but the Target ad has three nice store coupons: $10/$50 home (text DECOR to 827438 for mobile version), $5/$15 personal care (text CARE5 to 827438), and $15/$50 dog & cat food, litter, treats (text PETS15 to 827438).
- Single page flyer of Steak & Shake coupons — See details in Chicago Restaurant Coupons.
- Single page flyer of Sweet Tomatoes coupons — See details in Chicago Restaurant Coupons.
- Harbor Freight flyer with coupons including free portable LED light, free poly rope, free tape measure, 20% off single item.
- Page 1 of the front section has $10/$30 at Fannie May retail stores through 7/26.
- The back of Life+Style has a 40% off one regular price item at Hobby Lobby coupon through 7/26.