Here are the top ten Angelo Caputo’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 5/27/15 – 6/2/15.
- View the full Caputo’s ad here. Joe Caputo’s runs different ads, so these prices are only good at Angelo Caputo’s.
- Caputo’s does not have a published coupon policy but they do have rules. They accept printable coupons under $2.00, but will not accept printables for a free item with no other purchase required (BOGO are fine). Caputo’s will not accept coupons with the name or logo of another store, even if they are manufacturer coupons.
Top Ten Caputo’s deals
- Select La Bella Romana pasta, $.79.
- Fresh ground chuck family pack, $2.99/lb.
- Fresh frozen Centrella turkey breast, $1.49/lb.
- Dannon original or light & fit yogurt cups, $.39 each.
- Fresh farm raised Scottish whole salmon, $4.99/lb.
- Mrs. T’s pierogies, $2.00. If included: $1.00/1 mozzarella, tomato and basil pierogies in the 5/17 RP2.
- Land O’ Lakes 1 lb butter quarters or half sticks, $2.99. Use the $.50/1 half sticks printable coupon here.
- Select Libby’s veggies pouches, $.79. Print $1.00/4 here (lower right).
- 24 oz Red Gold ketchup, $.79.
- 2 oz Tabasco, $1.29. Look for $1.00/1 tearpads or use the $.50/1 printable coupon here.
- Organic on the vine cluster tomatoes, $.99/lb.
- 6 oz blackberries, $.99.
- Bunch spinach, $.69.
- Local portobello mushrooms, $2.49/lb.
- Ginger or baby bok choy, $.99/lb.
- 1 lb baby carrots, $.89.
- Hass avocados, $.69 each.
- Green onions, 3/$1.00.
- 1 lb classic spring mix, $2.49.
- 3 lb organic red onions, $1.69.
- 3 pack organic romaine hearts, $1.99.
- 4 lb organic Valencia oranges, $3.99.