Here are the top ten Angelo Caputo’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 9/17/14. Joe Caputo’s runs different ads, so these prices are only good at Angelo Caputo’s.
- Usually by late Tuesday night, you can check out the rest of the new Caputo’s ad here.
- Caputo’s does not have a published coupon policy but they do have rules the employees follow. They do accept printable coupons, just not over $2 and not for a free item with no other purchase required (BOGO are fine). They do NOT accept coupons with the name or logo of another store, even if they are manufacturer coupons.
- Peaches, $.79/lb.
- Cluster tomatoes on the vine, $.69/lb.
- Local green or Lacinato kale, $.69/lb.
- Bosc pears, $.69/lb.
- Jumbo Idaho baking potatoes, $.25/lb.
- Local celery, $.50 each.
- 5 lb bag Grimmway carrots, $1.99.
- Brownberry wide pan bread, $1.99. Use $1.00/2 in the 5/11 or 9/7 SS.
- Sara Lee old fashioned bread, $1.50. Use $.55/1 in the 8/17 SS.
- North Star twin pops, $1.00. Print $.50/1 here.