Reader Deals 11/18/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours or so — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- Considering today’s Dyson deal? Kara asks: “Does anyone have one of these? Is it good on carpets?”
- And cj replies: “I clean houses for a living and love when I get to a house and they have a Dyson! I am not sure if I ever used this version, but I have used at least 3 different Dysons and other than a weird wand, I love them. Great suction! Easy to use! Just wish I would give in and get one for my place!”
Bacon bacon bacon
- Jeff has many comments about the cheap Farmland bacon at Butera this week: “$1 Farmland® Bacon on Ibotta thru 11/24 (2am). Don’t think Butera qualifies, but maybe pricematch at WalMart for cheap bacon? There are also printable coupons available at http://www.farmlandbaconclub.com/bacon-lovers-offer.php for joining their Bacon Club… not sure, but looks like $2 off 2 products? Um… also another [$.20] ibotta which will probably make for a double-dip (assuming you buy at a qualified store) expires November 24, 2015 1:59 AM. This bacon is also on sale for the same price at some Piggly Wiggly stores this week… one must link their loyalty card to their ibotta account for these stores, but then no receipts to scan/upload… :)”
- Tracy S shares: “I dont have a Caputo’s near me, but if you do and have an American Express card, check your offers for a $10 statement credit if you spend $50 at Caputo’s.”
- Mary shares a $5/$25 coupon for Fresh Thyme!
- Joanne asks: “Looking for Penfold 10.99? It is a red Shiraz/Cab blend from Australia. I did the deal on 11/14, no problem. Today 11/18 the deal did not work. Customer service at Jewel in Fox River Grove did give me a $10 credit because my previous receipt showed the discount, however they had no clue of the promotion. And the pix from MOMs website is no longer there so I was unable to show them. Is the promotion over?”
- Kim clarifies on the $10 Penfold discount: “Spring grove Jewel the tag was clipped to shelf. Customer Service told me no hang tag is needed, it automatically comes off. I had $10 + in liquor and it did not come off, once I added the turkey to it, the $10 came off. No tag needed. I am thinking even though it said groceries, it did not count the liquor as groceries”
- And erin says: “I found the 10.99 cab Shiraz in sycamore. Hand tag said deal runs til January.”
- From Maureen: “The Jewel at 59/95th in Naperville had the Penfolds, but no hang tags. I did not purchase.”
- On turkeys and price matching, from Lynn: “Jewel in Elmhurst did match the Ultra foods price. I was also able to get the $5 off a 12-pack of Heineken (in the jewel ad) but had to go to the customer service desk. No problems, manager said the register didn’t “trigger” the beer discount since the UPC on the turkey wasn’t scanned (to price match, they entered a separate UPC number). Since I spent way more than $25, I can’t say if the minimum spend would have excluded alcohol (They got me to spend more $$ at the store–that’s the point of the promotion, right?)”
- And from Hollis: “Came back to add that the East Side St Charles Jewel price matched with the Ultra Foods. 29/lb turkey with the ad pulled up on my phone with no problem. Paid $5.60 for a 19 1/2 lb turkey”
- A find from Artie: “Finlandia Butter 7 oz imported from Finland is 2 for $5.00. There was a coupon in last weekend’s inserts for $1.00 off 2. Being somewhat of a butter snob I bought some last week and thought it was outstanding especially considering the price. I spread it on rye bread I bought at Whole Foods. Delish!”
- A reminder from Jill to check your mPerks for gift card offers — especially Kohl’s! “I found a coupon on my mperks for $10 off my total Meijer basket purchase for buying $50 of Kohl’s gift cards. I can use the gift card on Black Friday along with the three coupons Kohl’s sent in the mail to stack the savings!”