Here are the top ten Angelo Caputo’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 10/22/14. Joe Caputo’s runs different ads, so these prices are only good at Angelo Caputo’s.
- Usually by late Tuesday night, you can check out the rest of the new Caputo’s ad here.
- Caputo’s does not have a published coupon policy but they do have rules the employees follow. They do accept printable coupons, just not over $2 and not for a free item with no other purchase required (BOGO are fine). They do NOT accept coupons with the name or logo of another store, even if they are manufacturer coupons.
- Old Orchard 64 oz apple cocktails, $.99. Print $.50/1 juice product here to get them for just $.49.
- FL red grapefruit, $.59/lb.
- Local green cabbage, $.15/lb.
- Zucchini, yellow, or lita squash, $.49/lb.
- Slicing cucumbers, $.49/lb.
- Anjou pears, $.79/lb.
- 3 lb bag organic Granny Smith apples, $3.49.
- Frigo 15 oz ricotta, $2.50. Print $.55/1 here.
- Flav-R-Pac Premium vegetables, $1.50. Use $.35/1 in the 9/21 SS.
- Minute white or brown 14 oz rice, $1.50. Use $.50/1 in the 9/14 RP.