Reader deals 2/28/15: Here are the deals, heads up, and requests you shared over the last 24 hours — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
- Email Rachel: email@example.com.
- Comment below, or on any post where it seems to fit.
- Post on the Mashup Mom Facebook page.
*** If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- On the random $1.00 Warehouse Club offer on Snap, Brandy found: “Had a receipt that was 12 days old that I uploaded last night (from Costco) and it worked! Don’t throw away those receipts… you never know! “
- Some finds from letsshop: “Great produce sales today at Caputo’s in Downers I think ! Ogden Ave. old Dominicks ,. red peppers 49 cents a pound avocados 69 cents each !!! yes from Mexico (: grapes 49 cents pound zucchinis 39 cents pound pears 49 cents and plum tomatoes 39 cents.and some great La Bella rolls 3 for $1.09″
- Head over and print more reset coupons on Coupons.com (you might do this today, since coupons may reset again or disappear tomorrow for the new month). Samantha comments: “A whole bunch reset for me. The So Delicious, Pull-ups and the Sara Lee snack cakes “
- Maureen says: “If you’re at CVS, check out the 90% off Valentine’s clearance is there’s any left – I grabbed a bunch of Reese’s brand bagged candy for $.34 each and was able to use a $1/2 Reese’s bagged candy CVS Q from my stash.”
- From Valentina S.: “After I read what Shandelle shared, I went to Jewel and took 2 12 oz. Johnsonville sausage packs and 2 dozens of Jewel Large eggs, $1.79/dozen. I entered MyMixx number. The cashier scanned a dozen of eggs before sausages. The first dozen scanned at $1.79 and the next row on the receipt was free item -$1.79. When the cashier scanned both packs of sausage and the second dozen, $2.00 came off with the wording “Limit reached”. I had a manufacturer peelie “Save $1.00 on eggs when you buy one (1) Johnsonville sausage”. The peelie came off without a problem. I didn’t have a paper $1.50/2 MQ for Johnsonville. The digital MyMixx Coupon was $1.50/2 off fully cooked Johnsonville sausage, so it didn’t apply.”
- Jane comments on the Glade Catalina deal: “Plus there are a ton of Glade coupons on MyMixx to load! In case you don’t have enough insert or printables to use on a deal.”
- Another Glade Catalina deal from SmartShopper: “I did this Glade deal today at Meijer. I purchased (2) Glade warmers for $1.09 each and (2) Glade candles for $2.99 each. I used (1) $2/1 printable and (2) $1/1 from inserts. I also used (2) $1.50/2 Target printable. Also submitted for $1 back on Checkout 51. My $3.00 OYNO Catalina did not print. I went to Customer Service and they refunded $3.00 back on my credit card for the missing Catalina. This is a $2.84 money maker.”
- Ruth asks: “Which Meijer do you go that accept 2 Target store coupons?”
- On this week’s Menards deals, Jane points out that: “If the Kotex products are “U by Kotex”, which they all seem to be now be switching over to….there are 2 coupons to print on Pick up the values website. $1/1 or $2/2. I think you need to sign up there to print Kimberly Clark coupons. There are Huggies and Kleenex and more there to print as well!” U by Kotex was not pictured in the ad, but the wording doesn’t specify.
- Jane also found a $.55/1 coupon for the Sunbelt granola bars that will be $1.99 starting 3/1.
- A question from Karen: “starting February, the Yorkville Menards papers have had no red plum inserts. I remember this being discussed before and wondered if there is a list of the stores that are missing inserts from the distributor? I have to go elsewhere to get my papers now and need to know where is good to go!”
- Margie comments: “Went to Sam’s club today in Tinley Park – found 5 lb bag of organic Coconut Flour! $8.49 or 8.79 cant recall exactly and not sure where that receipt is… They also had large bags of coconut sugar @ 11.xx cant recall exactly but better than Amazon prices!”
- If you are still headed out today, Valentina S. says: “The Speed Stick Gear deodorants were not on shelves when I came to Walgreens at 8300 Lemont Rd., Darien. An assistant manager brought 2 last deodorants from the back room and told me that Walgreens is going to discontinue this deodorant. Both sticks were on clearance for $2.49. Even better MM! I got one since I had only one $2.00/1 MQ with me.”
- letsshop has an opinion on the sale rotisserie chicken this week: “Walmart chicken is the worse !save your money”