Here are the top ten Angelo Caputo’s deals and coupon matchups I see for the week of 9/3/14. Joe Caputo’s runs different ads, so these prices are only good at Angelo Caputo’s.
- Usually by late Tuesday night, you can check out the rest of the new Caputo’s ad here.
- Caputo’s does not have a published coupon policy but they do have rules the employees follow. They do accept printable coupons, just not over $2 and not for a free item with no other purchase required (BOGO are fine). They do NOT accept coupons with the name or logo of another store, even if they are manufacturer coupons.
- Indiana Kitchen (all-natural, locally produced) boneless pork chops family pack, $1.99/lb.
- Red peppers, $.89/lb.
- Gala apples, $.79/lb.
- Black seedless watermelon, $.19/lb.
- 6 oz blackberries or raspberries, $1.50. If Driscoll’s, use survey coupons.
- Local eggplant, green beans, or zucchini, $.59/lb.
- Local slicing cucumbers, $.29/lb.
- Local red beets, 3 lbs/$1.00.
- Yakisoba, $.79. Use $.50/1 in the 8/17 SS.
- Sara Lee 20 oz Soft & Smooth whole grain white or 100% whole wheat, honey wheat, or 100% whole wheat bread, $1.99. Use $.55/1 in the 8/17 SS.