Here are the top ten Berkot’s deals for the week of 10/23/14 – 10/29/14.
- These deals are from the North version of the Berkot’s Super Foods ad, covering New Lenox, Mokena, Orland Park, Lockport, and Manhattan. If you shop at another Berkot’s, some of your prices may differ, so please check against your local ad.
- You can view your own Berkot’s Super Foods ad online here.
Top Ten Berkot’s deals
- Berkot’s store made Cajun or apple sausage, $2.49/lb.
- Palermo’s classic pizzas, 7/$10 limit 7.
- California broccoli crowns, $.99/lb.
- 5 lb russet potatoes, $1.59.
- Washington Honeycrisp apples, $.99/lb.
- Organic bunch kale or leeks, $1.50.
- 8-12 ct Fiora paper towel or bath tissue, $3.99. Use $.55/1 in the 10/5 RP1.
- Eckrich smoked sausage, $2.50. Use the $1.00/1 printable coupon here.
- Cape Cod potato chips, $2.50. Use $1.00/1 Cape Cod potato chips (ZIP 90210) and then get $.50 back from Checkout 51 (offer starts 10/30) for a net cost of just $1.00.
- 5 oz Armour pepperoni, $2.50. $.55/1 Armour Pepperoni or Salami.