Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 10/7/15 – 10/13/15.
- See info on what they’re removing from their products.
- Don’t forget the $5/$30 on your 10/4 Chicago Tribune.
Things to know at ALDI
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; these ALDI deals are from Chicago ads.
- These ALDI deals are from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad. To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons. ALDI does not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- Bring a quarter to “rent” a shopping cart, and you get it back when you return the cart. Bring your own reusable bags; ALDI does not provide free bags.
Top ALDI deals this week
- Baker’s corner 5 lb flour, $.99.
- Locally grown acorn squash, $.79 each.
- 2 lb honeycrisp apples, $1.69.
- Kitchen Living 7 quart slow cooker, $19.99.
- Baker’s Corner 100% pure canned pumpkin, $.89.