Here are your top Chicago ALDI deals for the week of 12/7/16 – 12/13/16.
- And, be sure to check out the weekly ALDI meal plans!
What to know at ALDI
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by region, as do ad dates; these ALDI deals are from Chicago ads. Note: Very occasionally deals also vary locally within the Chicago area, so check against your local ad. These ALDI deals are from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad. View ads on the ALDI site starting Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- Bring a quarter to rent a shopping cart; get it back when you return the cart. Bring your own reusable bags; ALDI does not provide free bags.
Top ALDI deals this week
- Dozen Goldhen large eggs, $.49 limit 6.
- Happy Farms cream cheese or Fit & Active neufchatel, $.85.
- SimplyNature organic broth 32 oz, $1.69.
- Baker’s Corner 100% pure canned pumpkin, $.79.
- Baker’s Corner 32 oz brown or powdered sugar, $.99.
- Baker’s Corner 5 lb flour, $.99.
- Family pack chicken drumsticks, $.69/lb.
- 3 lb Michigan Gala apples, $1.49.
- 3 lb Cuties mandarins, $2.39.
- Crofton Moscow Mule mug 2 pc set, $7.99.
- Visage Deluxe foot spa with heat, $14.99.