Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 12/17/14 – 12/23/14.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; these deals are from the Chicago ALDI ads.
- I’m using both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad. To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons. ALDI does not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- Bring a quarter to “rent” a shopping cart, and you get it back when you return the cart. Bring your own reusable bags.
- 10 lb russet potatoes, $1.29.
- 3 lb yellow onions, $.79.
- Celery, $.79.
- 4 lb navel oranges, $1.99.
- Pineapple, $1.29 each.
- 3 lb mandarins, $2.29.