Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 7/30/14.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; this ad is from the western suburbs of Chicago.
- These ALDI deals come from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad.
- To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- They do not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- 3 lb navel oranges, $1.99.
- 2 lb red or green grapes, $1.78.
- Bananas, $.44/lb.
- Peaches, plums, or nectarines, $.49 each.
- Blueberries, $1.29/pint.
- 16 oz baby carrots, $.69.