Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 8/20/14. If you’re near Villa Park, check your mail — I just got another postcard with a $5/$30 for the newly remodeled Villa Park store.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; this ad is from the western suburbs of Chicago.
- These ALDI deals come from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad.
- To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- They do not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- 3 lb navel oranges, $1.99.
- Pint blueberries, $1.39.
- 2 lb green or red grapes, $1.78.
- Pineapple, $1.29.
- Seedless watermelon, $2.99.