Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 11/26/14 – 12/2/14. ALDI will be CLOSED Thanksgiving Day.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; these deals are from the Chicago ALDI ads.
- I’m using both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad. To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons. ALDI does not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- 10 lb russet potatoes, $1.29. Claim $.50 back on Snap by Groupon and $.25 back on Checkout 51 (part of “pick your own offers”) through Wed. — check availability in app.
- 3 lb yellow onions, $.79. Claim $.25 back on Snap by Groupon (check for availability).
- Celery, $.79.
- Sweet potatoes, $.49 each.
- 4 lb navel oranges, $1.99.
- Pineapple, $1.29 each.