Here are your Chicago ALDI deals on produce and more for the week of 7/23/14.
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by location, as do ad dates; this ad is from the western suburbs of Chicago.
- These ALDI deals come from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad.
- To see your own weekly ads, check on the ALDI site here each Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- They do not take credit cards, only cash or debit.
- SimplyNature organic spring mix or baby spinach, $2.49. (Might be VP only — although might be regular price, don’t remember.)
- Organic grape tomatoes, $2.19 a pint.
- 1 lb organic baby carrots, $.99.
- Seedless watermelon, $2.99.
- 4 pack corn, $1.49.
- 3 pack green peppers, $.99.
- 2 lb Vidalia onions, $.99.
- 8 oz mushrooms, $.69.
- 16 oz zucchini, $.99.