Here’s a deal on Bear Naked Fit cereal at Jewel — you should find this in the organic and natural section rather than with the regular cereals.
- Catalina deal Bear Naked Granola, Cereal, or Cookies 2/24/2013 – 3/24/2013: Buy 2, get $1 OYNO. Buy 3, get $2.50 OYNO. Buy 4 or more, get $4.00 OYNO. (Jewel, Dominick’s, Meijer, Ultra)
At Jewel, Bear Naked Fit runs $3.59 regular price. So here’s your deal:
- Buy four for $14.36.
- Use four $.75/1 printables here (ZIP 51501).
- Pay $11.36 with $4.00 back for a net cost of $7.36 for four, or $1.84 a box.
What’s Bear Naked Fit? Here’s from their site:
- Made with whole-grain flakes and crispy seed clusters for a tasty, satisfying crunch
- A good source of protein (6-7g) in every serving
- An excellent source of fiber (6-7g) and 30g whole grains*
- Bearly processed and all natural ingredients you know, love and can actually pronounce
- NO Artificial Flavors, NO Artificial Preservatives, NO Cholesterol, NO Hydrogenated Oils, 0g Trans Fat
- Vegetarian friendly
- Kosher certified
(Thanks, The Shopper’s Apprentice)
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.