So this is the food processor I used to make yesterday’s chocolate almond butter extravaganza. I picked mine up around Black Friday last year for $18, which you don’t see often — but right now this Black & Decker 8 cup food processor is down to $24.99 on Amazon and eligible for Prime or super saver shipping.
- The reviews are correct: This thing is LOUD. But it does the job — I mean, it ground almonds into nut butter yesterday, so what more can you ask for? lol
If you don’t have a food processor and want to try your hand at some stuff like this, I’d recommend it as a nice entry-level model.
If you don’t have Prime, here are a couple ideas to help get you over $25.00 for free super saver shipping:
- Little Mermaid stained glass coloring book, $.90.
- 3 lb blackberry flavored Bencheley tea, $3.15.
- Lysol Power & Free multipurpose cleaner, $1.98.
- 48 ct Plackers kid’s flossers, $2.19.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.