Yesterday I was at Jewel and they had these $3.00 off coffee wyb Bailey’s tags on every single bottle of Bailey’s. So, I have put together this one-day Flash giveaway for one of you — since I’m not doing this deal myself, I took only the tags I would have used and am gifting them to someone who will enjoy. Here’s what you can win:
- ONE $50 mail-in rebate form. $15 back on 3 bottles, $35 back on 6 bottles, or $50 back on 8 bottles (750 ml or larger). Valid only for residents of legal purchase age in IL, MO, IA, WI. Limit one per household. Valid 11/3/12-1/5/13. Participating products: Authentic Jose Cuervo Margaritas or Light Margaritas, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Captain Morgan original, Captain Morgan lime bite, Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea cocktail, Captain Morgan black spiced rum, Johnnie Walker Red, Jose Cuervo golden margarita, Jose Cuervo Especial, Ketel One, Smirnoff No. 21, Smirnoff fluffed marshmallow, iced cake, kissed caramel or whipped cream flavored vodkas, Smirnoff cocktails, Tanqueray.
- FOUR $3.00 off coffee purchase of $3.01 or more when you buy a 750ml bottle of Bailey’s.
- ONE “perfect pairings” coupon for save $10 on a grocery purchase of $10.01 or more when you buy two bottles 750ml or larger Bailey’s, Ketel One, Tanqueray, Smirnoff iced cake or kissed marshmallow, or other items that are not part of the rebate so we will ignore them.
- FOUR $4.00/2 coupons for Bailey’s, Ketel One, Smirnoff, Tanqueray, more from the 11/11 RP.
(If you find another $10 groceries or couple of coffee coupons, you can also add into your deal — apparently I should have grabbed another since you need to buy eight for the best rebate deal.)
Here’s what you can do with these at Jewel
- Buy eight Bailey’s gift sets at $15.99 each = $127.92. Don’t know how long this price is good for.
- Get 10% off for buying over 6 bottles. I don’t know if you need a special bag or if that’s only for wine, so ask. = $115.13. (Plus the crazy liquor taxes, but…)
- Use four $4.00/2 coupons = $99.13.
- ALSO buy $10.01+ in groceries and use the $10 off groceries wyb two Bailey’s coupon.
- ALSO buy four bags or K-Cups or cans of coffee and use four $3.00 off coffee wyb a Bailey’s coupons.
- So your net cost for eight Bailey’s gift sets, $10 in groceries, and four things of coffee is now $49.13, plus whatever the rest of the cost of the coffee is.
Or you could buy six at $15.99 each = $95.94. Get 10% off for buying six bottles = $86.35. Use three $4.00/2 coupons = $74.35. Use $10 off groceries wyb two Bailey’s (and add $10.01 in groceries). Use four $3.00/1 coffee wyb one Bailey’s (and add four things of coffee). Send in for $35 mail-in rebate and your net cost is $39.35 for six Bailey’s, $10 in free groceries, and four things of coffee (+ the rest of the cost of the coffee).
I want that! how do I win?
Comment here through 11:59 PM tonight 12/3/12 and let me know your favorite deal you found here over the last couple of weeks of holiday madness. (Doesn’t have to be holiday, can be grocery, household, whatever!) One comment per person and each comment is an entry. *** YOU MUST BE OVER 21 TO ENTER and to use these coupons and rebate. ***
The fine print
These are all coupons from my own newspapers or found in store. The winner will be chosen on or around 12/4/12 through random number generation at random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to notification email; Mashup Mom reserves the right to choose a runner up if no response is received in that timeframe.
No purchase necessary. The number of eligible entries receives determines the odds of winning. Void where prohibited. MUST BE OVER 21.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.