Today while we were out and about, I thought we’d stop by ALDI for cheap blueberries. Yeah. Guess what the warehouse was apparently out of, so no delivery today? Hopefully later in the week, lol.
BUT, I picked up the sneak peek of next week’s ad while I was in the store, and guess what? Next week (starting 1/9), SimplyNature is back in stores! Remember back in the fall they ran these natural and organic foods as a special buy to see how they’d do, and then they said they’d be back in January? Well: Yup! They’re also listing 16 oz bags of gluten free chicken nuggets for $4.99 — and if you’ve ever priced gluten free chicken nuggets, you know this is good.
So here’s what we have in the ad. Remember these do not start until Wednesday 1/9.
- SimplyNature Organic vanilla 32 oz low fat yogurt, $2.99.
- 12 oz organic strawberries (looks like frozen), $2.39.
- 12 oz organic blueberries, $3.49.
- Organic free range chicken broth 32 oz, $1.69.
- Organic 28 oz diced tomatoes, $1.49.
- Organic 25 oz pasta sauce, $1.99.
- Organic spaghetti or linguine 16 oz box, $1.29.
- Sweet potato corn tortilla chips, $1.99.
- Thin & Crispy uncured pepperoni or 4 cheese pizza, $3.49.
- Sesame Lo Mean, $1.69.
- Twisted fruit ropes, $2.49.
- 6 oz organic string cheese, $2.99.
- Organic sharp raw milk 8 oz cheddar cheese, $3.49.
- Southwestern Fresca frozen entree, $1.69.
- Extra virgin olive oil 17 oz, $3.99.
- 3 6.75 oz boxes organic apple juice, $.99.
- 64 oz organic apple juice, $2.49.
- Organic fruit bars, $2.69.
- Rice crisps, $2.29.
- Organic toasted oats cereal, $1.99.
- Instant soup cups, $1.29.
- Shredded wheat cereal, $1.99.
- Frozen steel cut oatmeal 16 oz, $1.49.
- 64 oz pomegranate plum juice, $2.49.
- Friendly Farms all natural Honey Greek yogurt.
- Silk vanilla pure coconut milk, $2.99.
- Green & Black’s organic chocolate bars, $2.49.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.