Here are your top Chicago ALDI deals for the week of 12/21/16 – 12/27/16. ALDI will be open 9AM-4PM on Christmas Eve and closed on Christmas Day.
- And, be sure to check out the weekly ALDI meal plans!
What to know at ALDI
- Produce (and sometimes other) prices vary by region, as do ad dates; these ALDI deals are from Chicago ads. Note: Very occasionally deals also vary locally within the Chicago area, so check against your local ad. These ALDI deals are from both the weekly mailed ad and the weekly in-store preview ad. View ads on the ALDI site starting Wednesday.
- ALDI does not take manufacturer coupons.
- Bring a quarter to rent a shopping cart; get it back when you return the cart. Bring your own reusable bags; ALDI does not provide free bags.
Top ALDI deals this week
Weekly ALDI deals
Dairy & refrigerated
- Friendly Farms sour cream, $.99.
- Bake House Creations crescents, $.99.
- Happy Farms 8 oz cheese block, $1.49.
- Little Salad Bar topped creamy cheese dips, $2.39.
- Countryside Creamery butter quarters, $2.29 (through 12/24 only).
- Happy Farms 8 oz block cream cheese or Fit & Active neufchatel, $.85.
- Happy Farms 8 oz whipped cream cheese, $1.49.
- Nature’s Nectar pure squeezed OJ, $2.09.
- Little Salad Bar 8 oz hummus, $1.79.
- Season’s Choice diced hash browns or potatoes O’Brien, $1.89.
- Appetitos Blossoms — spinach & cheese or chicken & pesto, $2.99.
- 12 oz Season’s Choice roasted potatoes & green beans w/ rosemary butter or garden medley, $1.69.
- Kirkwood whole grain dinosaur chicken nuggets 29 oz, $3.99.
- Breakfast Best heat & serve turkey sausage links, $1.09.
- Sweet Harvest cranberry sauce, $.79.
- Happy Harvest French green beans, $.49.
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle turkey gravy, $.89.
- Chef’s Cupboard homestyle mashed potatoes pouch, $.69.
- SimplyNature organic broth 32 oz, $.169.
- Chef’s Cupboard condensed soups, $.49.
- Chef’s Cupboard 6 oz French fried onions, $1.99.
- Village Bakery croissants, $2.29.
- Clancy’s Italian toast, $1.99.
- 8 oz Southern Grove dried Turkish figs, $2.99.
- Coke 2 liters, $.99.
- 24 pack PurAqua purified water, $2.29.
- Specially Selected tapenade, $1.99.
- Baker’s Corner baking morsels, $1.49.
- Baker’s Corner 32 oz brown or powdered sugar, $.99.
- Baker’s Corner evaporated milk, $.59.
- Baker’s Corner frosting, $1.29.
- Southern Grove 10 oz pecan halves, $4.99.
- Southern Grove 8 oz chopped pecans, $3.99.
- Baker’s Corner 40 oz all purpose baking mix, $2.19.
- Aunt Maple’s original syrup, $1.59.
- L’Oven Fresh plain bagels, $1.59.
- Various wines from $4.79-$14.99; check ad for your favorites.
- 4 187 ml cans Vivello sparkling moscato, $7.99.
- Specially Selected premium Italian PDO olive oil 16.9 oz, $6.99.
- Specially Selected milk chocolate pecan quinoa clusters, $3.99.
- Great Gherkins whole sweet pickles, $1.29.
- Deutsche Kuche red cabbage with apples 24 oz, $1.69.
- 32 oz Clancy’s popcorn kernels, $1.69.
- Clancy’s cinnamon churros, $.89.
- Clancy’s puffed corn, $1.29.
- Clancy’s corn chips, $1.19.
Meat & seafood
- Appleton Farms smoked butt portion ham, $.89/lb. Spiral sliced, $1.49/lb.
- Hormel boneless pork butt roast, $1.49/lb.
- Family pack boneless skinless chicken breast, $1.59/lb.
- 73% lean ground beef, 5 lbs $8.95 ($1.79/lb — only sold in 5 lb pack).
- Appleton Farms dry flavored 7 oz salami, $3.79.
- Appleton Farms pork sausage roll, $1.99.
- Appleton Farms 16 oz sliced bacon, $3.49.
- 16 oz Simms sliced salami, $4.99.
- Easy Home oscillating ceramic tower heater, $29.99.
- Easy Home warm mist humidifier, $24.99.
- Welby hot/cold therapy wrap assortment, $4.99.
- Visage king size moist/dry heating pad, $12.99.
- Huntington Home 2 pack candle scents air freshener, $3.99.
- Auto XS 600 peak amp jump starter, $39.99.
- Auto XS all weather car mats, $5.99.
- Auto XS snow brush with ice scraper, $3.99.
- Auto XS wet/dry car vacuum, $16.99.
- Grapefruit, $.49 each.
- Green beans, $.99 per 1 lb bag.
- Locally grown yellow potatoes, $.99 per 5 lb bag.
- 3 lb yellow onions, $.69.
- 4 lb navel oranges, $1.99.
- Pineapple, $1.39.